House Price Crash Forum

Confidence Soars As U K Exports Surge

HOLA441

I'm off on holiday to Argentina in January.

3 weeks of £1 a pint and 95 degree sunshine.Bliss.

I went last year in a decent restaurent in Buenos Aires you can get a decent bottle of Malbec and a steak for 7.50 to a tenner. I think that when sterling was tanking last year the Argentinian currency was about the only one in the world that sterling strenghened against.

Anyway hae a good time, it is a nice place but the ladies unfortunately bear little resembelence to Gabriela Sabbatini.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

to remain competitive, either we produce something that others cant and charge what we like, or we produce what they already do and either better or match the price,

the last being maybe we make things better quality, or delivery is quicker, or after sales is better.

To do that, we must reduce our costs.

So, few high paying jobs, but many more entry level production line jobs...maybe...or maybe firms are using their current resources and not paying them so much, increasing their hours and so on.

Also, noises in the MSM about China now having to seek internal growth to carry on their economic miracle....we are going head to head with cheap labour.

So the search for cheap sourcing continues...UK house prices are not the road to riches for bankers...they make their money on stock markets these days, and lending to dead economies, like Ireland and Greece....

Its going to get worse after the holidays.

HOLA443