House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WSG

Bank Of Ireland - Cash Withdrawal Problems

surprised no one has mentioned it...online transactions and cash machines seem to be playing up, story on BBC

surprised no one has mentioned it...online transactions and cash machines seem to be playing up, story on BBC

Its nothing really, some sort of protest, they will refill the cash points in the morning.

Its nothing really, some sort of protest, they will refill the cash points in the morning.

Half thecash machines in my local Santander were empty at 10 am this morning. Thought that was odd, but I guess there could have been a mad rush earlier for xmas shopping.

Half thecash machines in my local Santander were empty at 10 am this morning. Thought that was odd, but I guess there could have been a mad rush earlier for xmas shopping.

Took a hundred out of a Santander machine last night, just for laughs, cos I believe they're very shaky and they've bought and taken over my local Halifax branch, which is a mighty inconvenience for me! ;)

At Nationwide in Tunbridge Wells 1300 hrs today notices showing no cash available from cash machines. I asked the blonde bird at the front desk if it was anything to do with the orchestrated bank run, to which she claimed to have not heard of it. Customers heads turned at the mere mention of the words "bank run", however the blonde declared that nothing sinister was going on. In amusement I left .

At Nationwide in Tunbridge Wells 1300 hrs today notices showing no cash available from cash machines. I asked the blonde bird at the front desk if it was anything to do with the orchestrated bank run, to which she claimed to have not heard of it. Customers heads turned at the mere mention of the words "bank run", however the blonde declared that nothing sinister was going on. In amusement I left .

:lol:

Forgot to mention that the blonde bird also announced rather loudly that the usual cash delivery had been delayed by the snow. In fact she was so hot I ended up believing every word. OOOH AAAH CANTONA !!!