House Price Crash Forum
SarahBell

Mods - Can You Ban Gb's Name From Threads

The fanatical ranting about him are quite amusing, just remember that the current government will follow his practices when there is an economic recovery and especially encourage another house price boom.

The fanatical ranting about him are quite amusing, just remember that the current government will follow his practices when there is an economic recovery and especially encourage another house price boom.

Really? History says no.

the Lawson boom (and Lawson, Brown and Osborne all look like clones) and bust was quite bad, but not as bad as this one, this was a once in a generation thing

however, strangely, Lawson's own memoirs reveal he denies responsibility, much like Brown's, I think if you were straight with yourself over the misery you caused you couldn't function, so you have to deny

the Lawson boom (and Lawson, Brown and Osborne all look like clones) and bust was quite bad, but not as bad as this one, this was a once in a generation thing

however, strangely, Lawson's own memoirs reveal he denies responsibility, much like Brown's, I think if you were straight with yourself over the misery you caused you couldn't function, so you have to deny

Yes they are a once in a generation thing, every 20 years is the cycle (just enough time to pay down a mortgage). Browns bust was even better, because they are just getting better at at engineering a bigger boom. So far this crash has not been as bad as the last one (as many here complain) although it will be...eventually.

I think you are right. And I think that happens to some voters too.

By any chance, did you vote Labour? ;)

There are some facts and arguments here, please take a look, and see if you disagree with them:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=155756&view=findpost&p=2813622

There's three threads at the moment feature Voldebrown. I don't think he deserves his proper name so can it be changed?

ta muchly.

:)

Sorry about that Sarah (I started one of them).

But his book is too tempting. He is confessing to everything there! And in complete oblivion of it!!! It is priceless!!!

Sorry about that Sarah (I started one of them).

But his book is too tempting. He is confessing to everything there! And in complete oblivion of it!!! It is priceless!!!

S'ok. I'll forgive you this once. :)

The book would have to be free with a free gift of £3trillion to get me to read it.

:)

Or at the library next time I go.

Yes they are a once in a generation thing, every 20 years is the cycle (just enough time to pay down a mortgage). Browns bust was even better, because they are just getting better at at engineering a bigger boom. So far this crash has not been as bad as the last one (as many here complain) although it will be...eventually.

OK I correct myself - Brown's bust is a once in a LIFETIME thing, my mistake