House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
General Congreve

Crash J.p. Morgan Buy Silver

Tell me, what will become of those who do not or refuse to buy precious metals....will they crash and die or live a life of poverty and pain?.......I am not saying it is wrong to buy....but you can't tell me they will be the only ones living a life of luxury whilst the rest will perish....can't see it myself. ;)

http://silver.bullionvault.com/

Buy Silver in 3 Easy Steps

1 Register your email addressand get a FREE OUNCE of silver...

Is this a valid offer? Perhaps everyone on the globe should register for a free troy ounce? Do you have to buy anymore to qualify for the "free" ounce?

If all you need to do is submit your email address perhaps HPC could crash JP Morgan with everyone signing up for a free ounce of silver. We could perhaps bring down a bank with nothing more than an email address. :lol::lol:

Tell me, what will become of those who do not or refuse to buy precious metals....will they crash and die or live a life of poverty and pain?.......I am not saying it is wrong to buy....but you can't tell me they will be the only ones living a life of luxury whilst the rest will perish....can't see it myself. ;)

You're right of course, pm's might not go much higher, or they might and many people who don't have PM's, or other forms of secure wealth (yes - pm's aren't the only game in town as you rightly allude to), might find themselves impoverished as their fiat wealth, or the means of earning it, evaporate.

Now you phrase it like that, the very thought that many may be thrown to the lions (however remote the possibility) is making me seriously reconsider my position on precious metals. I am thinking I may give mine away and martyr myself in solidarity with my fellow peons.

Edited by General Congreve