House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash4781

Kirsty And Phil Swap Property For Partying

WHAT makes a Christmas party memorable? Is it the booze, the food, the festive decorations ? or the chainsaw buzzing away in the background?

Well, expect to see all that and more in Kirstie and Phil?s Perfect Christmas. Don?t worry though, the strain of hosting another new series together on top of their existing shows Location, Location, Location and Relocation, Relocation hasn?t caused Ms Allsopp and Mr Spencer to snap and start chasing each other with power tools. There?s a rational explanation for the chainsaws ? they?ve been trying their hand at ice sculpting.

Kirstie says: "It?s the most off- putting thing imaginable, when you?ve got a chainsaw, and you?re concentrating very hard on creating a beautiful champagne bottle out of ice, and behind you is Phil Spencer with a chainsaw."

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/leisure/tv-wales/programme-news/2010/12/04/kirsty-and-phil-swap-property-for-partying-55578-27762366/

The popperdee market must be in great shape!

Where's Sarah B with her nightmare ?

Saw the trailer advert or the show.

Wanted to puke.

There's going to be alot of hard-up recently unemployed this Christmas and they'll be served up this shi.t. Victorian times.

She says: "Last year, we were making Locations, and I kept going off to film Christmassy stuff and coming back with glitter in my hair, so this year Phil said ‘Right, that’s it, if you’re going to do another of these shows, you’re doing it with me."

Pass the sick bag...

The popperdee market must be in great shape!

Yes, this tells me more than all those charts, and predictions! :huh:

You don't think phil said "My bankrupcy is up and I can earn again"?

Of course he didn't!!

He said; "My bankrupthy is up and I can earn again"?