House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Woman Who Had Drunken Sex Session With Three Men Is Jailed For Crying Rape

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335292/Pregnant-Sabrina-Johnson-drunken-sex-3-men-jailed-crying-rape.html

A pregnant woman who took part in an alcohol-fuelled sex session with three men has been jailed for a year after lying to police that she had been raped.

Sabrina Johnson, 25, performed sex acts on the three strangers she had met while walking home from a night out, Chelmsford Crown Court in Essex heard.

The following morning when she woke up, hung over and late for work, she told her boss that she had been dragged into a park by two strangers and forced to perform oral sex on them.

The investigation continued until one of the men involved came forward with a voice recording that he had made on his mobile phone of Johnson consenting to the sex game.

Judge Anthony Goldstaub QC...

He added that it was only thanks to the mobile phone voice recording that the men were cleared.

He added: 'You had sexual relations with them and played some kind of sex game. One of the males, a prudent gentleman, recorded your consent on his mobile phone, including your image. But for his doing so he would have been very likely in deep trouble.'

She was walking home when she met three men in the street and they invited her for a drink in a nearby flat. The brunette played a drinking game with the men before performing oral sex on all three of them.

The court heard that the trainee assistant supermarket manager woke up the following morning with a hangover and was due to start work at the Co-op supermarket at 6am.

She did not get into work until 12.45pm and told her boss it was because she had been attacked.

So it seems that you need to record consent now before sex just in case said drunk woman decides that it's better to cry rape than admit she's drunk and too hungover for work and got jiggy with 3 blokes. I also find it rather odd that one of them would record the consent, unless of course they have been in compromising positions before and found it better to record conversations. The other thing is did the recording continue after consent was given?

I thought the law was more in favour of the woman if she was drunk? I mean how drunk would you have to be to give consent but it still be classed as rape because you where taken advantage off because you where too drunk to give informed consent?

Although reading this she's a very lucky woman that she ended up with 3 guys who did actually ask her and film her saying "yes" rather than end up being gang raped because she walked home alone and talked to some strangers who quite frankly could have been anyone rather people who film sexual consent.

article-1335292-0C557FB9000005DC-27_233x409.jpg

He added that she had been badly affected by a diet which restricted her to 410 calories a day and prohibits solid food.

It's not working. :P

Also says she was pregnant, so why the alcohol and only 410 calories per day?

What a horrible woman, three men would have served eight years in prison under sex-offender conditions had she got her lies to stick about why she was late for her shift at the Co-op.

A short sentence for her, but she has forever forfeited her right to decline a man sex, her history is all over the internet.

He added that she had been badly affected by a diet which restricted her to 410 calories a day and prohibits solid food.

She's just blown her days quota then.

What a horrible woman, three men would have served eight years in prison under sex-offender conditions had she got her lies to stick about why she was late for her shift at the Co-op.

A short sentence for her, but she has forever forfeited her right to decline a man sex, her history is all over the internet.

Good point. Despite what I said in another thread it's hard to justify saying that she should get at least what those men would've got had she been believed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335292/Pregnant-Sabrina-Johnson-drunken-sex-3-men-jailed-crying-rape.html

So it seems that you need to record consent now before sex just in case said drunk woman decides that it's better to cry rape than admit she's drunk and too hungover for work and got jiggy with 3 blokes. I also find it rather odd that one of them would record the consent, unless of course they have been in compromising positions before and found it better to record conversations. The other thing is did the recording continue after consent was given?

I thought the law was more in favour of the woman if she was drunk? I mean how drunk would you have to be to give consent but it still be classed as rape because you where taken advantage off because you where too drunk to give informed consent?

Although reading this she's a very lucky woman that she ended up with 3 guys who did actually ask her and film her saying "yes" rather than end up being gang raped because she walked home alone and talked to some strangers who quite frankly could have been anyone rather people who film sexual consent.

Very, very drunk is the answer. Drunken consent is still valid consent. You have to be so drunk that you are incapable of understanding what you are consenting to. Moreover, as far as the man is concerned, if he reasonably believes that the woman has given a valid consent - even though she hadn't - then he does not commit rape.

Women who lie about rape should always get whatever sentence the man was likely to have been given. In fact, that should apply to anyone making any allegation against anyone.

Women who lie about rape should always get whatever sentence the man was likely to have been given. In fact, that should apply to anyone making any allegation against anyone.

If that was the consequence of making an allegation, there would be very, very few made. What are the conviction rates for word against word type situations? Pretty poor I would expect. In which case the prosecuting side are in effect found to be lieing, or at best mistaken. Either way it seems an impossible premise, and one that I would have thought you of all people would not support.

If that was the consequence of making an allegation, there would be very, very few made. What are the conviction rates for word against word type situations? Pretty poor I would expect. In which case the prosecuting side are in effect found to be lieing, or at best mistaken. Either way it seems an impossible premise, and one that I would have thought you of all people would not support.

So what is the answer then? Pre sex contracts? In that there are lots of his word her word vs type occurances. If the man is exhonerated the mud has been slung and leaves a stain and it is publicised.

People think oh he got away with it.

While the one who made the alledgation NOTHING happens other than maybe a beating if the accused is inclined that way. Thus its one of those moral hazard type things if there is no consequence of a malicious I don't want to be seen as a slag type cry then what deterent is there against such things, none.

And we've all seen what no moral hazard has done to the economy right?

Sorry but I simply do not believe that at all and, personally, I think it's somewhat degrading to women. It's the common cry but I do not accept that women are afraid of reporting rape because of the consequenses of making a false allegation. Remember, just because the man may be acquitted it does not necessarily follow that the woman made a false allegation.

On the occasions I've discussed this with women not a single one has ever thought that it is a bad idea. Women who make false rape allegations are, in effect, taking advantage of and using real rape victims for their own sick purposes as much as hey are taking advantage of innocent men and I think that the vast majority of women realise that fact.

Yep. And this is one reason why I think a quite worrying number of females are bona fide lunatics.

Many are ******ed in the head.

3 guys 10 years in jail each because she was late for work ? ONLY a female is capable of that sort of ******ed up thinking.

Not saying blokes cannot be nasty bastards as well. Of course they can. However I find what a woman is capable of doing far far moer frightening. They are simply lunatics.

Interesting about the evidence the guy got on his phone. When all the Premiership players were being accused of rape a few years back ? I said to people that I would be surprised if each club did not have certain things each player had to do if they were in the situation - before they had sex. Some sort of proof of consent. Makes sense really.

Yep. And this is one reason why I think a quite worrying number of females are bona fide lunatics.

3 guys 10 years in jail each because she was late for work ? ONLY a female is capable of that sort of ******ed up thinking.

Out of interest can anyone find a story where a male has done something similar?

I didnt read that she was subject to rape, but serious sexual assault.

Moreover, as far as the man is concerned, if he reasonably believes that the woman has given a valid consent - even though she hadn't - then he does not commit rape.

Is that still true? I thought Harman got some horrible new law through to punish men generally, innocent or not.

Incidentally, Sabrina Johnson was the second Essex woman to be jailed by the same judge within a month for a false rape allegation.

A young woman who had ambitions of becoming a glamour model falsely accused a man of raping her as part of a ‘wicked’ scam to clear her £3,000 drug debt.

Samantha Merry, 21, claimed that she had been sexually assaulted by the man in a brutal attack which allegedly happened in front of a group of people.

Her victim was arrested in front of his partner and their children at 4am and driven to a police station where intimate swabs were taken and he was held in a cell for 23 hours.

He remained on bail for 15 weeks with the threat of a lengthy jail term hanging over him while officers investigated the allegations.

Merry, of Great Baddow, near Chelmsford, Essex, is believed to have made up the allegation after her drug dealer offered to cancel the debt if she took action against the man because he had a grudge against him.

It was only after CCTV footage came to light that proved the man could not have attacked Merry that he was cleared, Chelmsford Crown Court heard.

Merry, an office junior, admitted perverting the course of justice and was jailed for 18 months yesterday.

Judge Anthony Goldstaub, QC, told her: ‘Your motivation was entirely for your financial benefit in exchange for the victim’s imprisonment.

Not saying blokes cannot be nasty bastards as well. Of course they can. However I find what a woman is capable of doing far far moer frightening. They are simply lunatics.

That's taking it too far. Hard cases, to be treated as exceptional.

I was talking to a lawyer last week who'd just been questioned by the police when he turned up in court for a routine case. The previous day he'd been there on other business and was confronted by a woman who'd he'd acted against on another matter a few weeks before. She got very aggressive, accused him of being a freemason, and almost came to blows with him. He kept the cool, passed it off as a hazard of the job, and left court after he'd finished business. She wasn't content - phoned the police twice complaining of assault, so they turned up the next day and "had a word with him". The court staff were clear he'd done nothing wrong, and it was left at that. He could sue her, but what's the point?

These are nutters, but I don't think there's a worrying number of them.