House Price Crash Forum

It's The Bankers Or Us

HOLA441
HOLA442

Wouldn't it be nice to have someone like Robert Peston on the BBC tell people what Alex Jones is saying in your video?

bankers.jpg

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

~ Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Pole

HOLA443

Very interesting video although I'm not sure he's right to say that europe is a year ahead of the US to claim what's happening in europe is on its way to the US. I think the same or similar problems are being dealt with in different ways in europe partly because of europe's structure (lots of different nations under the notional umbrella of the eu) and Germany's involvement etc. Of course as he claims some of the policies in europe will likely find their way to the US eventually and perhaps vice versa.

Certainly the UK has previously been regarded as maybe 6 months to a year behind the US. That is often reflected in interest rate movements and policies etc.. And it also seems fair to say that the UK economic cycle is more in line with the US economy than europe.

It would have been interesting to hear his justification for saying the US is a year behind europe.

Edited by billybong

HOLA444

Watched it. On the money that banks are the problem and that they've insinuated themselves into our lives so well that we seemingly have no choice but to be enthral to the 'Money Lenders' (He's a clever chap when tackling the issue as the comments testify - I always had him down as not figuring the bigger picture, but he's just too smart to get himself the wrongly and negatively labelled in that way).

Pretty level-headed for Alex as well. I do like the guy, but he's a bit OTT for me most of the time and doesn't do himself any favours by sometimes inviting in what can only be described as the lunatic fringe, which only serves to alienate his audience and marginalise the real issues. At least he's got passion, can't take that away from him.

Edited by General Congreve