House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sledgehead

Leaf Blower + Snow

HPC is one of those bastions of lateral thinking likely to hole up individuals who put two and two together to make a number not equal to four. When that number is greater than four, our cumulative reputation is enhanced and we can all feel darn good about ourselves. But thinking laterally poses risks: often times that number can be less than four.

The heavy (6"?) falls in my manor this morning had me wandering down the lateral road of numbers less than four. Thankfully, I checked out the internet before embarrassing myself in public. On youtube I found somebody not only willing to make a plum of themselves, but willing to share his valiant efforts with the world.

[sorry for wrong initial link.]

.... and I can't make up my mind whether this is really a great impovement on the shovel w/o the blower :

and this emphasising the sheer bloody stupidity of some people: