House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

I M F Offer To Help Bail The E U Out

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/U-S-back-bigger-EU-stability-reuters_molt-1992686834.html?x=0

John O'Donnell, 19:38, Wednesday 1 December 2010
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The United States would be ready to support the extension of the European Financial Stability Facility via an extra commitment of money from the International Monetary Fund, a U.S. official told Reuters on Wednesday.
"There are a lot of people talking about that. I think the European Commission has talked about that," said the U.S. official, commenting on enlarging the 750 billion euro ($980 billion) EU/IMF European stability fund.

Is this a transfer of sovereignty going on from the EU to a supra-EU power? The Banksters.

___

IMF member country Quota: millions of SDRs Quota: percentage of total Governor Alternate Governor Votes: number Votes: percentage of total

United States 37,149.3 17.09 Timothy F. Geithner Ben Bernanke 371,743 16.74

Japan 13,312.8 6.12 Yoshihiko Noda Masaaki Shirakawa 133,378 6.01

Germany 13,008.2 5.98 Axel A. Weber Wolfgang Schäuble 130,332 5.87

United Kingdom 10,738.5 4.94 George Osborne Mervyn King 107,635 4.85

France 10,738.5 4.94 Christine Lagarde Christian Noyer 107,635 4.85

China 8,090.1 3.72 Zhou Xiaochuan Yi Gang 81,151 3.65

Italy 7,055.5 3.24 Giulio Tremonti Mario Draghi 70,805 3.19

Saudi Arabia 6,985.5 3.21 Ibrahim A. Al-Assaf Hamad Al-Sayari 70,105 3.16

Is this a transfer of sovereignty going on from the EU to a supra-EU power? The Banksters.

That would cause serious consequences giving ammunition to the Eurosceptics throughout the EU for withdrawal from the already bloated European Super State. :rolleyes:

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/U-S-back-bigger-EU-stability-reuters_molt-1992686834.html?x=0

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The United States would be ready to support the extension of the European Financial Stability Facility via an extra commitment of money from the International Monetary Fund, a U.S. official told Reuters on Wednesday.
"There are a lot of people talking about that. I think the European Commission has talked about that," said the U.S. official, commenting on enlarging the 750 billion euro ($980 billion) EU/IMF European stability fund.

Good luck with that, they barely got the TARP through teh first time and look what's happened since. Imagine what the increasingly influential right would have to say (apart from "where's Europe"?)

Hey!! Shouldn't you be checking under your bed for Islamists instead? :ph34r:

But seriously, the bankers destroy us and by "saving" us/them own us all in one move. Play of the millennium. I salute my new leaders

33yusw44837sw.gif

utter ********. no chance of this whatsoever.

It seems to be on the agenda and I suspect the EU will have no choice. This is a bankster play and banksters sit in the driving seat whether we like it or not. Their power is about to become consolidated under one grouping fronted by the IMF.

I agree, brilliant play and something that may have been planned for quite a few centuries.

What better way to unite the world than to subdue it through the money system. We just need uniformity in credit supply so that all transactions are regulated by the central bank.

I wonder if enough frogs will jump out the kettle before this monster becomes locked in?

I wonder who will be the top bankster when all this settles in? Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of WEALTH and taste.....

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-12-02/trichet-held-hostage-as-markets-pressure-ecb-to-intensify-crisis-fight.html

Trichet `Held Hostage' as Markets Heap Pressure on ECB to Act
“To some extent the ECB is being held hostage by financial markets,” said Juergen Michels, chief euro-region economist at Citigroup Inc. in London. “As the existing measures are unlikely to be sufficient to solve the problems in the periphery,
the ECB probably will be forced
to increase its programs substantially.”
Edited by Realistbear

utter ********. no chance of this whatsoever.

To keep the Euro going, they will do it. USA is a massive benificary of the single market and the failure of the Euro devaste the world economy; they will not let it happen.

Print a few trillion Dollars and Euro's and the problems will go away. Inflation will solve all debts.

Edited by Peter Hun

one world currency...yeah thatll work.

11 nation currency didnt work.

100 nation currency will work even less.

1000 nation currency has no chance whatsoever.

unless, it is freely chosen.

one world currency...yeah thatll work.

11 nation currency didnt work.

100 nation currency will work even less.

1000 nation currency has no chance whatsoever.

unless, it is freely chosen.

Well, not until we find another planet with 804 nations on it anyway.

The Euro didn't work are it was constructed, but the sneaky bastards knew that they would be able to force the structure required onto the members afterwards.

The Euro didn't work are it was constructed, but the sneaky bastards knew that they would be able to force the structure required onto the members afterwards.

:lol:

I think you catch my drift though.

As for forcing the structure....its not working....they are trying, but they have no choice....Im more in the cockup theory rather than planned theory myself.

___

IMF member country Quota: millions of SDRs Quota: percentage of total Governor Alternate Governor Votes: number Votes: percentage of total

United States 37,149.3 17.09 Timothy F. Geithner Ben Bernanke 371,743 16.74

Japan 13,312.8 6.12 Yoshihiko Noda Masaaki Shirakawa 133,378 6.01

Germany 13,008.2 5.98 Axel A. Weber Wolfgang Schäuble 130,332 5.87

United Kingdom 10,738.5 4.94 George Osborne Mervyn King 107,635 4.85

France 10,738.5 4.94 Christine Lagarde Christian Noyer 107,635 4.85

China 8,090.1 3.72 Zhou Xiaochuan Yi Gang 81,151 3.65

Italy 7,055.5 3.24 Giulio Tremonti Mario Draghi 70,805 3.19

Saudi Arabia 6,985.5 3.21 Ibrahim A. Al-Assaf Hamad Al-Sayari 70,105 3.16

Seeing as the USA will need to borrow the money to give to the IMF to bailout the EU, does this mean China will be our new leaders?

This whole merry-go-round makes me laugh. However, when this train finally comes off the tracks, I fear it's going to be a complete calamity for the entire world. S0d my gold haul, I'm really concerned about the possibility of WW3 breaking out in the aftermath of total economic collapse.

Edited by General Congreve

Seeing as the USA will need to borrow the money to give to the IMF to bailout the EU, does this mean China will be our new leaders?

This whole merry-go-round makes me laugh. However, when this train finally comes off the tracks, I fear it's going to be a complete calamity for the entire world. S0d my gold haul, I'm really concerned about the possibility of WW3 breaking out in the aftermath of total economic collapse.

Well, I'm not worried either, I'll just find out where you live and steal yours. Or any one of the similar, desperate people who read this would do first.

You think its a smart move advertising to the world that you have gold?

I remeber reading The WiseGuys/Goodfellas book. In reality 25% of people can be easily bribed/forced to give information you need to perform a robbery.

Edited by Peter Hun

Clearly, the organised fraud designed to collapse the West and make it more "competitive" went a little too far. Another trillion here, another trillion there... just think how "competitve" we will all be by 2012.

US and European central banks recapitalised regularly by the world bank or via the IMF and SDRs if that doesn't work - more than a match for China I'd say. Until it fails.

That does appear to have been the plan, no attempt was made during the past decade to move towards economic stability and balanced budgets. Now they can force through changes in the name of austerity.

Well, I'm not worried either, I'll just find out where you live and steal yours. Or any one of the similar, desperate people who read this would do first.

You think its a smart move advertising to the world that you have gold?

I remeber reading The WiseGuys/Goodfellas book. In reality 25% of people can be easily bribed/forced to give information you need to perform a robbery.

My point was, any money I make from my investments thanks to the coming economic debacle will be largely pointless if WW3 kicks off in the process.

However, I totally agree with you that you could try to find out where I live and try to rob me of my modest stash. However, seeing as it's kept in a safety deposit box in a secure institution, you might raise some eyes brows in your robbery efforts, as someone might notice the beads of sweat on my forehead and the knife pressed into my ribs when you take me to retrieve it. ;)

I'd stick to old ladies pensions and cash point robbery if I were you, a hell of a lot easier!

P.S. Totally agree everyone has their price, but not sure watching Goodfellas is the best source of information on how much you're likely to have to cough up :lol:

Edited by General Congreve

Clearly, the organised fraud designed to collapse the West and make it more "competitive" went a little too far. Another trillion here, another trillion there... just think how "competitve" we will all be by 2012.

US and European central banks recapitalised regularly by the world bank or via the IMF and SDRs if that doesn't work - more than a match for China I'd say. Until it fails.

I think it was Gavyn Davies (could have been Pettis though) who mused what might be the outcome if China redeployed sufficient of its reserves via the IMF to recap the West such that they became the largest IMF shareholder - the IMF constitution requiring that the IMF be domiciled in the country of the largest shareholder.

Quid pro quo Clarice, quid pro quo.