House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Now That's A Vpl: The New Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl Underwear For Women With A 105In Waistline

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1334709/The-Big-Bloomers-Company-The-new-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL-underwear-women-105-inch-waistline-theyre-flying-shelves.html

A company which makes the world's biggest knickers has been forced to make even larger underwear - for women who are a size 74 with 105in waistlines.

The Big Bloomers Company was set up by mother and daughter Dianne and Laura Mannering earlier this year making underwear up to XXXXXXXXL for 35 stone women.

Just think how sexy the woman would be wearing those beauties.

fat-women-bbw-singles.jpg

fat_women.jpg

ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpg

Some hot totty to get you all excited.

That is gross... I mean how does that happen? These girls must start off a normal, healthy size.

I need to go and visit Mind Bleach.

How do those women balance on their tiny feet - they look all out of proportion. If ever there was an argument for wearing the burkha - those pics provide it.

I don't think there's enough material. Anywhere.

damn.jpg

Presumably this is how they got there. They certainly would not fit in the cab.

How can one begin to understand the concept of "sexy" underwear on something that has to be trucked in? :blink: