House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hobdoll

Interpol Issues Arrest Alert For Wikileaks Boss

Today, Ecuador's president, Rafael Correa, backtracked on an offerof residency to Assange, insisting no such invitation has been extended.

"There has been no formal offer to the director of WikiLeaks," MrCorrea told a news conference in the coastal city of Guayaquil.

"That was a personal remark by the deputy foreign minister; he did not have my authorisation."

Yesterday Ecuador had offered Assange residency with no questions asked.

I guess the government of Ecuador got a call from the US threatening them with serious consequences if they didn't backtrack on that offer of residency... :ph34r:

I guess the government of Ecuador got a call from the US threatening them with serious consequences if they didn't backtrack on that offer of residency... :ph34r:

He's a dead man walking.

Hugo Chavez might give him a bedsit, if he could make it there.

We'll never know.

UNMANNED WIKILEAKS DRONE DESTROYS AFGHAN VILLAGE

29-11-10

WIKILEAKS was last night accused of putting lives at risk after destroying an Afghan village with an unmanned drone.

Important secret experts said the attack by the online whistleblower was its most devastating since it killed tens of thousands of Iraqis in the search for weapons of mass destruction that it secretly knew were all made up.

The slaughter came just hours after the website, popular with paedophiles and smokers, published 250,000 secret documents that revealed, for only the 78 millionth time in human history, that governments are run by the sort of utter tosspots you wouldn't have in your house.

more

Now the people on a whole are pretty dumbed down and stupid. However this is taking the mick. I reckon even the average X factor loving sheeple will hear this and think 'Wait a second.........'.

Or is that the point ? Is it some sort of double bluff ?!

The amazing thing about all this is I don't reckon it is even close to TFH thinking. Conspiracy all over the place and it's not even subtle !!

I think there would be uproar over this if he was arrested.

Im going to donate now. Wikileaks isn't a silver bullet, but he's stuck it to the man more than the hundreds of thousands of posts here will ever do.

Especially if he goes after a big US bank.

I think The Isrealies are laughing...the leaks so far show that the Arabs all want the US to attack their own enemies, while the "threats" we hear about the good guys, the Isrealies, are bourn out as stupid tribal leaders aim to have the US take each other out.

Wikkileaks is a Mossad counter espionage tool.

I would be supportive of this man and his organisation if I thought he genuinely wanted to expose ALL info, but I suspect its a lefty front group that would cherry pick stuff to release.

He even looks like a rapist imo ;)

There must be others in the Wikileaks organisation to carry on with the good work.

It’s been designed to be impossible to shut down, so the owners of the sight must have thought this through.

Removing Assange does not mean the leaks will stop.

I posted yesterday that there would be an attempt to discredit him. Very sad when the truth gets you locked up, or even dead.

The yanks are taking the stance that this man is putting lives at risk. Which is just a smoke screen to gain public support for an arrest.

So some of you are taking sides with a rapist?

/end devil's advocate

Presumably if someone says they like Keynes, you'll accuse them of taking sides with a paedophile?

Edit: Frankly, do these leaks really tell us anything we don't already know/suspect? Other than the Arabs all hating Iran, there was nothing that has particularly surprised me.

It is bizarre. Even if there was uproar over him being arrested and put away people would soon forget about it.

If I were him, I'd have an insurance policy, and I hope he has. Keep the best most damaging stuff on a completely separate server somewhere that is revealed automatically at some point in the future if he can't positively affirm that the program shouldn't be run.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-11883567

You see interpol are just concerned about where he is.

Interpol are not a police force. they are an administration that allow police forces in different countries to co-operate.

Interpol Issues nothing except requests from police forces.