House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

How Easy Is It To Steal Computer Secrets From The "secure" U. S. Military

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333982/WikiLeaks-US-Army-soldier-Bradley-Manning-prime-suspect-leaks-case.html

It is the largest security leak in history - and has rocked the intelligence world to the core.

But perhaps the most extraordinary element of the WikiLeaks breach is how the data was smuggled out of a U.S. army base on CDs - and finally downloaded onto a memory stick.

'No one suspected a thing. (I) listened and lip-synched to Lady Gaga's Telephone while "exfiltrating" possibly the largest data spillage in America history.

If these computers had access to sensitive data why allow them to have CD-RW? It's like asking for trouble, these PC's seem hardly to have locked down.

It would only be more funny if he had simply emailed them all to himself.

This seems rather easy and it's yet another "loner".

He seems to have been set up to take the fall.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333982/WikiLeaks-US-Army-soldier-Bradley-Manning-prime-suspect-leaks-case.html

If these computers had access to sensitive data why allow them to have CD-RW? It's like asking for trouble, these PC's seem hardly to have locked down.

It would only be more funny if he had simply emailed them all to himself.

This seems rather easy and it's yet another "loner".

He seems to have been set up to take the fall.

The more I see the more I think that wikileaks is some kind of US fluff operation. There's been nothing of any great importance revealed, but it has diverted lots of attention.

The more I see the more I think that wikileaks is some kind of US fluff operation. There's been nothing of any great importance revealed, but it has diverted lots of attention.

+1