House Price Crash Forum

Could You Trust Labour Again?

apom

HOLA441

From my experience talking to people who have/had their own business, Thatcher gave thema a bit of slack, all for enterprise etc. Labour want the tax up front and give you nothing in return.

Labour have been taking away opportunities for a long time eg. the Learning account where you could get up to £200 pa to use for course fees and the removal of student grants and introducing student fees. I notice schools ahve not done any better under Labour, what have they achieved to give people the chance of a better life? None that I can see. Of course someone will retort with a useless list of objections, but since I have not seen anyone I know benefit, I will disregard them.

Oh, sorry, unless you are a single mother with a child of unknown origin (eg no idea who the father is) then you can lap it up on benefits, when you fancy a change, get a job for oooh 2 weeks and use the £200 start up money from dole office to pay off the catalogue. Then get booted out of job and relax. Repeat as required.

HOLA442
From my experience talking to people who have/had their own business, Thatcher gave thema a bit of slack, all for enterprise etc. Labour want the tax up front and give you nothing in return.

Labour have been taking away opportunities for a long time eg. the Learning account where you could get up to £200 pa to use for course fees and the removal of student grants and introducing student fees. I notice schools ahve not done any better under Labour, what have they achieved to give people the chance of a better life? None that I can see. Of course someone will retort with a useless list of objections, but since I have not seen anyone I know benefit, I will disregard them.

Oh, sorry, unless you are a single mother with a child of unknown origin (eg no idea who the father is) then you can lap it up on benefits, when you fancy a change, get a job for oooh 2 weeks and use the £200 start up money from dole office to pay off the catalogue. Then get booted out of job and relax. Repeat as required.

Where you been hiding, btw someones stole your avatar :o:lol:

HOLA443
HOLA444
New labour are sh1te and want to thought-police your lives.

the liberals are sh1te,but well meaning

the tories are sh1te and you pay a bit less in tax.

that's the choice we have!

I would broadly go along with that.

But I believe that, the Liberals are now the party furthest to the Left, whilst Labour and Tory stumble about in the middle ground occassionally bumping into each other.(Although the old Left is still behind the scenes in Labour gradually dismantling, every tradition and institution in Britain, But with Tony's smiling face distracting you)

I wish they would have some guts, (especially the tories) and show their true colours, Left, middle and right. It might encourage the people to vote again.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Where you been hiding, btw someones stole your avatar  :o  :lol:

Hee hee, thanks for noticing I have been gone!

Trying to come to terms with the outside world - no I haven't been releasedfrom prison, I mean this site was begining to take too much of a hold on my way of thinking, I have decided to lighten up.

I know whats coming but have decided to get focused on other things that I have always wanted to do. I have been spending too much time on here over the past year!

PS I know that my avatar has been stolen, firstly by one poster who I had a heated exchange with, then by somebody else. To the first person who nicked it I would like to apologise for my childish fight, I am more chilled now!

HOLA448
Hee hee, thanks for noticing I have been gone!

Trying to come to terms with the outside world - no I haven't been releasedfrom prison, I mean this site was begining to take too much of a hold on my way of thinking, I have decided to lighten up.

I know whats coming but have decided to get focused on other things that I have always wanted to do. I have been spending too much time on here over the past year!

PS I know that my avatar has been stolen, firstly by one poster who I had a heated exchange with, then by somebody else. To the first person who nicked it I would like to apologise for my childish fight, I am more chilled now!

i noticed tooooooo - you bin quiet.

don't go to the outside world - its sh1t. stay in the bosom of ure loving virtual family!!! can't believe you aint kicked brainclamps a$$ yet??

should pick a rubbish avatar like me! :P

HOLA449