House Price Crash Forum

Ballet Dancer In Court Over Underage Sex

interestrateripoff

HOLA441

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ballet-dancer-in-court-over-underage-sex-2146431.html

A ballet dancer will go on trial today accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy.

Sarah Pirie, 27, a ballet teacher and choreographer, is charged with sexual activity with the youngster over three months.

Yet another one, there does appear to be a huge precession of these stories over the recent months.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ballet-dancer-in-court-over-underage-sex-2146431.html

Yet another one, there does appear to be a huge precession of these stories over the recent months.

Fvckin honestly - getting to do a fit teacher is right up near the top of a 15 year old lads fantasy list but a ballet dancer!!!!! Teenage lads are way to spoiled these days!

HOLA443

As a youngster, I had some really impure thoughts about the classy Darcey Bussell .In fact, it transcended impure thoughts, I actually fell in love with her. She made my very heart ache and everything.

jr_awakening_bussell_jump_500.jpg

those arms are putting me off somewhat though...

arts-graphics-2007_1179147a.jpg

HOLA444

What is it with fit teachers knocking off teenage pupils these days?

In my day we only had one remotely attractive woman teacher (who probably would have just about made FHMs 'High Street Honeys' with a LOT of photoshopping) and she was having it off with the school drug dealer in exchange for hash. Us ordinary lads didn't get a look in!

HOLA445

This has always gone on. However with todays facebook/text/mobile phone generation I imagine this sort of thing gets out in the public far more easily. I imagine 99% of people don't think it is agreat deal.

Yet the one that does informs the Police and all hell breaks loose. Before such easy dissemenation of info ? The chance of that one person in a hundred finding out - much lower.

HOLA446

This has always gone on. However with todays facebook/text/mobile phone generation I imagine this sort of thing gets out in the public far more easily. I imagine 99% of people don't think it is agreat deal.

Yet the one that does informs the Police and all hell breaks loose. Before such easy dissemenation of info ? The chance of that one person in a hundred finding out - much lower.

Bit of that.

Bit of people being kidults for too long.

HOLA447
HOLA448

You mean in the case of the older teacher ?

Yes. I'm not slagging off teachers (before AZ rejoins under a false identity and starts kicking off) but one thing that has changed is that the younger teachers are now very likely to share a common culture with their older pupils - pop music, pubs, clubs - which very much did not used to be the case.

So there is less distance between them and more opportunity for things to happen.

I agree that it has always gone on - though more usually in the past male teachers / schoolgirls - but rarely got beyond the strong rumour stage because it was passed around by word of mouth. Now I think it is far more prevelant - especially woman teachers / schooboys - and because of texts, mobile phone records some evidence is going to be there.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

I'm not slagging off teachers (before AZ rejoins under a false identity and starts kicking off) but one thing that has changed is that the younger teachers are now very likely to share a common culture with their older pupils - pop music, pubs, clubs - which very much did not used to be the case.

Once upon a time there were a lot of major life stages between 15 and 27 - landing a steady job, marrying, buying a house, having children. All four of these have all but disappeared, mostly for economic rather than cultural reasons. The main differences between a 15 year old and a 27 year old today are a degree, a student loan, some passport stamps, some bedpost notches and 12 years of liver damage.

I am the same age as this ballet dancer and I tutor 17-18 year olds part time. The culture/age gap between myself and my students is pretty small (I am not putting any of them away before anybody asks).

HOLA4411

If you go on any UK dating site, do a search of the ladies you will find numerous women in their 40s and 50s whose profile states they are seeking men much much younger than themselves.

Most of us guys do not notice as we focus on looking at the photos and tend not to actually read the profiles but have a look and you will see what is going on.

HOLA4412

Yes. I'm not slagging off teachers (before AZ rejoins under a false identity and starts kicking off) but one thing that has changed is that the younger teachers are now very likely to share a common culture with their older pupils - pop music, pubs, clubs - which very much did not used to be the case.

So there is less distance between them and more opportunity for things to happen.

I agree that it has always gone on - though more usually in the past male teachers / schoolgirls - but rarely got beyond the strong rumour stage because it was passed around by word of mouth. Now I think it is far more prevelant - especially woman teachers / schooboys - and because of texts, mobile phone records some evidence is going to be there.

Yes never thought about it that way. True most 26 year olds these days do not have the house or the kids and pension. Even 20 yeras ago it would have been very different. Not that I think this would stop many of them doing the dirty !!

NOW he tells me! :rolleyes:

To be fair, I think the only half-way fanciable teacher in my teen years was a temporary art teacher.

Never happened to me though. I would have happily kept it secret - especially if she was a fit dance teacher. :D

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

OK, I understand.

Please continue keeping it secret. ;)

I was lying to be honest. In reality I would have probably tried to keep it secret - then ending up telling everyone who would listen !!

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
...but one thing that has changed is that the younger teachers are now very likely to share a common culture with their older pupils - pop music, pubs, clubs - which very much did not used to be the case.

The difference in age between a newly qualified teacher and a final year 'A' level pupil could be as little as four years, and as little as two years between final year undergrad and a postgrad teaching assistant in a university. Affairs between academics and students have taken place in every one of the five universities I've either studied at or worked at. Most ended in tears (though PhD student-supervisor relationships can sometimes last), because the academics who initiated them were inadequate individuals who actively sought a sexual relationship that was also a power relationship, and the students involved were trying to be manipulative.

I'm constantly amazed at how and why the lecturers involved - many of whom are leading experts in their areas of research expertise, and in some cases highly competent teachers and managers, too - fall for it. Stories of such liaisons ending in tears are recounted ad nauseam in the staff kitchen and the pub, and often it's the people doing the recounting that end up following in their subjects' footsteps. Thankfully I've only had one student ever make a pass at me, and I was so embarrassed I just wanted to be somewhere else, and quickly. She later turned her attentions to at least two of my colleagues!

HOLA4417

The difference in age between a newly qualified teacher and a final year 'A' level pupil could be as little as four years, and as little as two years between final year undergrad and a postgrad teaching assistant in a university. Affairs between academics and students have taken place in every one of the five universities I've either studied at or worked at. Most ended in tears (though PhD student-supervisor relationships can sometimes last), because the academics who initiated them were inadequate individuals who actively sought a sexual relationship that was also a power relationship, and the students involved were trying to be manipulative.

I'm constantly amazed at how and why the lecturers involved - many of whom are leading experts in their areas of research expertise, and in some cases highly competent teachers and managers, too - fall for it. Stories of such liaisons ending in tears are recounted ad nauseam in the staff kitchen and the pub, and often it's the people doing the recounting that end up following in their subjects' footsteps. Thankfully I've only had one student ever make a pass at me, and I was so embarrassed I just wanted to be somewhere else, and quickly. She later turned her attentions to at least two of my colleagues!

When I was in college there was a lecturer in his 50s who appeared to have his choice of early 20-something gorgeous blondes. They were like bees to honey around him and he took full advantage.

One of my lecturers was married to a former student of his. Another one was in a LTR with one of his former ones.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Oh who knows..... Fit little 17-20 year old bird trying it on with you. Let us all be honest, and I know many blokes are not when you have this chat in public. It is very difficult to say no to such an advance. And whilst many will try and succeed, many will give in. Not really a great surprise. We are as blokes designed to bang birds as much as we can. That is pretty obvious !!

It is always interesting watching when you sit on a bus or a train. All the blokes, of all ages, sitting reading their metro. Then some hot 17 year old in a school uniform with a tiny skirt wanders on. Without fail nearly every single one has a wee peek over the top of their paper. Then another wee peek around to see if anyone saw. Even if the bird is the same age as one of their daughters. They simply can't help themselves.

A tidy 17 year old in a school uniform is attractive to nearly all men. It is no surprise it is always one of us blokes #1 fantasies. And considering that a 17 year old has probably been able to conceive for a number of years - I don't think it is in any way dirty or pervy. it is perfectly natural. I have heard many a bloke telling me it is perverted and all the rest. Yet I know for a fact probbaly everyone of them has a look as will if they don't think they will be caught.

At least I am honest about this. Most are not. And personally I don't think it is healthy to deny the truth.

Edited to add - the above goes for birds and blokes. I have seen my female workmates getting all excited about some rugby playing lad who was about 16 years old - if that !!

HOLA4420

Oh who knows..... Fit little 17-20 year old bird trying it on with you. Let us all be honest, and I know many blokes are not when you have this chat in public. It is very difficult to say no to such an advance. And whilst many will try and succeed, many will give in. Not really a great surprise. We are as blokes designed to bang birds as much as we can. That is pretty obvious !!

Yes I don't think many men would be able to withstand the advances of a really hot looking young woman flirting like mad with them. I mean who's ego honestly wouldn't be going YES GET IN THERE, WOO HOO.

Obviously I wouldn't give a it 2nd glance, well certainly no more than 5 or 6.

HOLA4421

Yes I don't think many men would be able to withstand the advances of a really hot looking young woman flirting like mad with them. I mean who's ego honestly wouldn't be going YES GET IN THERE, WOO HOO.

Obviously I wouldn't give a it 2nd glance, well certainly no more than 5 or 6.

Yep I am tempted top google an image to show here as an example - but I am scared what might come up !!

Actually that reminds me - Rosie Webster has a good pic. I shall go and find !! And she was well over 16 at the time so nobody get offended !!

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

When I was in college there was a lecturer in his 50s who appeared to have his choice of early 20-something gorgeous blondes. They were like bees to honey around him and he took full advantage.

One of my lecturers was married to a former student of his. Another one was in a LTR with one of his former ones.

I have to admit that it would be massive, massive temptation.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Oh who knows..... Fit little 17-20 year old bird trying it on with you. Let us all be honest, and I know many blokes are not when you have this chat in public. It is very difficult to say no to such an advance. And whilst many will try and succeed, many will give in.

I'd certainly give in - if I was in this lecturer's position where 18-21 year old students were trying it on with me, I'd not be able to help myself.

A tidy 17 year old in a school uniform is attractive to nearly all men. It is no surprise it is always one of us blokes #1 fantasies. And considering that a 17 year old has probably been able to conceive for a number of years - I don't think it is in any way dirty or pervy. it is perfectly natural. I have heard many a bloke telling me it is perverted and all the rest. Yet I know for a fact probbaly everyone of them has a look as will if they don't think they will be caught.

Yes to this also. And in most cases, those who rant and rave about how perverted is is are just over-compansating for the fact that they feel the same and feel too ashamed to say it.

I know so many girls in their mid/late 20's who have let themselves go; in most cases 17-22 seems to have been when they were at their most attractive.

Archived