House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pete.hpc

Wrecks To Riches : Our Old Mate Dom Littlewood

First time I've seen this show today on some sort of marathon on Discovery Turbo, though it looks like it's been around for some years

How appropriate for our old mate the Property Bull and convicted criminal to be buying cars marked for salvage to do up and sell on.

Some gems so far;

- making sure the scrap yard serial numbers are wiped off the salvaged parts "not because we're hiding the fact it's been repaired after a crash" no, course not!

- taking a dashboard to be repaired and flipping a coin with the repairman for "double or quits" on the bill of £100. He loses of course, and the extra (but completely unnecessary) £100 is passed onto the buyer

Funnily enough, he has no end of contacts in the vehicle salvage and repair industries

:lol:

From Wiki:

On June 12 2009 Littlewood was attacked by a student from Scotland named Ryan James Greene. Greene told police that he had "fallen in love with Littlewood", and "just wanted to say hello". Littlewood released a press statement saying "Ryan has been worrying me and my family for some while now, for the last three years Ryan was sending nude photos of himself to my address". Greene has been charged with grievous bodily harm and was sentenced to 10 months in prison.

Blimey!

From Wiki:

On June 12 2009 Littlewood was attacked by a student from Scotland named Ryan James Greene. Greene told police that he had "fallen in love with Littlewood", and "just wanted to say hello". Littlewood released a press statement saying "Ryan has been worrying me and my family for some while now, for the last three years Ryan was sending nude photos of himself to my address". Greene has been charged with grievous bodily harm and was sentenced to 10 months in prison.

Blimey!

Um, how unfortunate.

Unfortunate too, that his To Buy or Not to Buy co-presenter, Kristian Digby, also had personal issues.

Talk about bad luck.

Funnily enough, he has no end of contacts in the vehicle salvage and repair industries

Why is that funny? He used to be a used car dealer before being discovered by 'old format' Top Gear.

Why is that funny? He used to be a used car dealer before being discovered by 'old format' Top Gear.

?

I thought he was "discovered" trying to turn a vicar into a bent used car salesman on Channel 4's "faking it". I don't recall him being a consumer champion as he explained that it was the finance deals on used cars that made the real money.

PRIZE man_with_a_very_big_cock.jpg