House Price Crash Forum
R K

Sarah Palin Calls North Korea A U S Ally

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11840828

Former Alaskan governor and potential 2012 presidential contender Sarah Palin has made a gaffe on a radio show by saying North Korea is a US ally.

Answering questions from host Glenn Beck she said, "Obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies."

Corrected by Mr Beck, she replied: "Yeah. And we're also bound by prudence to stand with our South Korean allies, yes."

Ms Palin says she is deciding whether to run for president in 2012.

Her slip of the tongue over North Korea will provide more ammunition for critics who say she doesn't have sufficient knowledge or experience for high office.

Former First Lady Barbara Bush recently said that Ms Palin should "stay in Alaska" rather than run for president.

"Which red button do I press?" :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The sad thing is, there's no shortage of dumbfekks in middle America who will vote for her.

The voted in Regan. Another mentally ill person is on the cards. Palin is a cold calculating liar. I wonder if she really is as moronic as she pretends?

Edited by non frog

Guest UK Debt Slave

The voted in Regan. Another mentally ill person is on the cards. Palin is a cold calculating liar. I wonder if she really is as moronic as she pretends?

I wonder if she really is as moronic as she pretends?

Yup!

I reckon so!

America doesn't do statesmen. It's all about identifying with Joe Plumber and Hockey Mom, soundbite politics for morons and besides, the POTUS doesn't run America. It's just a puppet show. All the real decisions are made by 'advisors' and lobbyists. US foreign policy is created in think tanks like the CFR. It's all a big game

Anybody else think this might have been intentional? I'm sure both parties have done focus group testing which shows that a big chunk of Americans don't like know-it-alls and would prefer to vote for somebody who may not have all the answers but 'understands people like me'.

She didn't actually say that North Korea was an ally. She said 'our North Korean allies'. Well some of them must be pro-American.

She was just sending a dog-whistle to those brave subversive elements in North Korea that Sarah Palin is on their side!

She didn't actually say that North Korea was an ally. She said 'our North Korean allies'. Well some of them must be pro-American.

She was just sending a dog-whistle to those brave subversive elements in North Korea that Sarah Palin is on their side!

I wish Spitting Image was still being shown.

They'd have a field day with her.

Didn't do Bush any harm in 2000 when he didn't know who was the leader of Pakistan.

This maybe more a slip of the tongue than an obvious indication of ignorance like Bush displayed.

Still think talk show host might be a stretch for her intellectual capacities, though.

I like her :)

Can't be any worse than Barry anyway.

If we're going to have bankster stooges for leaders anyway, they might as well be fit.

good looking woman.she loves her guns too.

I started this thread especially for you to have that opportunity. :D

I wonder if she really is as moronic as she pretends?

We had the same thing over Bush - don't worry it's all an act etc.

No, he's a f***ing retard!