House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LuckyOne

Anyone Staying Up To Watch Cricket ?

I am a huge cricket fan and will watch until at least 2 am to-night / this morning.

After that, I think that I will catch up during the day.

Are there any extreme supporters who will stay up every night when they are playing?

I am a huge cricket fan and will watch until at least 2 am to-night / this morning.

After that, I think that I will catch up during the day.

Are there any extreme supporters who will stay up every night when they are playing?

Will be up tonight for as long as poss (drinking lots of tea this evening), wont make every night , some weekends I guess (if it's going well....all this talk of us being the favourites makes me nervous :) )

Any predictions? I think the Aussies will be well up for it and will play well today. Have a feeling we'll be bowling.

Will be up tonight for as long as poss (drinking lots of tea this evening), wont make every night , some weekends I guess (if it's going well....all this talk of us being the favourites makes me nervous :) )

Any predictions? I think the Aussies will be well up for it and will play well today. Have a feeling we'll be bowling.

Geez, Strauss out for 0 in the first over! :(

Still the Aussie bowling looks very ordinary and the pitch/ball/air is doing nothing at all...