House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

Vending Machine For Crabs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8087616/Crab-vending-machines-for-Chinese-commuters.html

crab_1747200c.jpg

The automatic crab dispensers have been installed at several underground stations in Nanjing, the capital of the southeastern province of Jiangsu, by an enterprising local company hoping to capitalise on the increasingly hectic lifestyles of urban Chinese.

Hmm yum?

When I read the thread title I was wondering how the crab was going to reach up to put the money in the slot.

I wonder whether you have the choice of paying in sunken dubloons, or seashells? :huh:

Any opinions on the worth of these two currencies? ;)

When I read the thread title I was wondering how the crab was going to reach up to put the money in the slot.

When I read the thread title I thought it was a machine that cured STD's.

This was covered in a thread at the end of October when I wrote,

Not surprising really that the Chinese, who seem to think its acceptable to keep bears crushed into cages no bigger than the bear itself to "milk" them for their bile, also see no problem with stuffing a live crab into a plastic box and thence into a vending machine.

What an inhuman race...

Do try and keep up at the back.

You cut and pasted your reply from a previous thread on the same subject, to highlight it had already been covered?

Outstanding.