House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
marzipan

Propertyhotspots.net

just looked at the http://www.propertyhotspots.net website

this guy has put up two 'solicitors' letters to prove that he has been able to buy two properties, one for £3,000 and one for £9,000. The reason he is so excited about this is because the rental yields for such cheap properties are very high.

He has blanked out the postcode and towns of these properties but has left in the street name and number. A quick search on the house price search websites did not show any properties sold at either of these addresses, anywhere in scotland, england or wales, and not even any properties with the same road names selling for anywhere near the prices he claimed to have bought at. seems a bit of a scam to me.

even if he did make money during the housing boom, he must be very brave to believe that he can still make millions when the housing boom turns and his 'multi-million pound' property empire (financed by bank loans and mortgages) loses tens or even hundreds of thousands of pounds in value every month.

I don't think we'll hear much about him in 3-4 years time.

this guy has put up two 'solicitors' letters to prove that he has been able to buy two properties, one for £3,000 and one for £9,000.  The reason he is so excited about this is because the rental yields for such cheap properties are very high.

He has blanked out the postcode and towns of these properties but has left in the street name and number.  A quick search on the house price search websites did not show any properties sold at either of these addresses, anywhere in scotland, england or wales, and not even any properties with the same road names selling for anywhere near the prices he claimed to have bought at.  seems a bit of a scam to me.

even if he did make money during the housing boom, he must be very brave to believe that he can still make millions when the housing boom turns and his 'multi-million pound' property empire (financed by bank loans and mortgages) loses tens or even hundreds of thousands of pounds in value every month.

If you look at the scanned documents you can see the address of the solicitors address, I'm sure they would love to hear that their documents are being used on his site.

Perhaps you could drop them a line.

this guy has put up two 'solicitors' letters to prove that he has been able to buy two properties, one for £3,000 and one for £9,000.  The reason he is so excited about this is because the rental yields for such cheap properties are very high.

He has blanked out the postcode and towns of these properties but has left in the street name and number.  A quick search on the house price search websites did not show any properties sold at either of these addresses, anywhere in scotland, england or wales, and not even any properties with the same road names selling for anywhere near the prices he claimed to have bought at.  seems a bit of a scam to me.

By the look of the address, they're possibly in Scotland.

Ajay is featured as a price predictor on the Home Page of HPC.

Guest Guy_Montag
Yep, definitely in Scotland - 10 January 2005, 3 Bruce Street, Port Glasgow - £3000.

but look at the prices of other properties on the street.

Mind you it seems he sold for 12k. Not a bad profit.

I can't imagine what these places are like. :ph34r: