House Price Crash Forum
Kilham

Quick Buy Now Or Miss The Boat....

Yes the Bulls are right we're about to run out of houses, rush out and buy anything you can beg the EA to sell you while you still can.

It's not as if we have an estimated Million empty houses sitting around, many of them just rotting away.

A few of them can be found here, laugh at them or cry, as somebody now tired of waiting to buy I see these are a terrible waste. I cried.

http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Stephen Nolan is on Fivelive now talking about how did people think that a tiny 1 bedroom flat in the centre of Dublin was worth 700,000 Euros when now it is worth just 200,000 Euros now and you could not give it away.

I think the problem is that people still think it is worth 200,000 Euros.

Stephen Nolan is on Fivelive now talking about how did people think that a tiny 1 bedroom flat in the centre of Dublin was worth 700,000 Euros when now it is worth just 200,000 Euros now and you could not give it away.

You just need to move the decimal point one place. I think the Germans, French and Italians have all done something similar in the past but with their currencies?

The thing is what is 200,000, 700,000 or even 1 million anything when you have no intention of paying it back...money is there to be used and abused...now look what's happened. ;)

Because some 19 year old with NVQs and a gallon of hair gel who calls himself an estate agent property expert told them it was.

I bet Steve would have buyed the marketing spiel too. People get very small views of the world. They assume just because they are earning £150k a year so is every body else. Ive seen it in a couple of guys i met from university recently who actually did well. They seemed aghast that anyone is on less than £50k a year.

Because some 19 year old with NVQs and a gallon of hair gel who calls himself an estate agent property expert told them it was.

I bet Steve would have buyed the marketing spiel too. People get very small views of the world. They assume just because they are earning £150k a year so is every body else. Ive seen it in a couple of guys i met from university recently who actually did well. They seemed aghast that anyone is on less than £50k a year.

Also just because you earn it this year doesn't mean to say you will earn it next year. ;)