House Price Crash Forum
Jack's Creation

Anthea Turner's House For Sale Too!

No peek of any twigs in a vase.

This isn't a sideways telly. It's the new digital twigs display, i-Twigs™.

With 4 different twig scenes you'll never tire of looking at twigs in their natural setting & throughout the seasons with i-Twigs. Gone are the days of displaying your twigs in boring old vases - just kick off your shoes, switch on your display and lose yourself in the peaceful utopia that only bits of bush and tree can provide.

36239_278589_IMG_02_0000_max_620x414.jpg

(Model shown is i-twigsHD™ - For the more discerning twigist, why not upgrade your display to i-TwigsHD™ and increase your viewing pleasure in glorious high definition.)

(Model shown is i-twigsHD™ - For the more discerning twigist, why not upgrade your display to i-TwigsHD™ and increase your viewing pleasure in glorious high definition.)

Did you not get a shopped nekkid anthea taking a photo reflection in one of the windows?

There is also a machine gun on a tripod in image 5 of 8 to defend the chopper.

That's a telescope.

She's trying to spot a buyer.

Btw, what is

These include a barn and open fronted cattle barn/machine store and Olympic size indoor sand school, opposite which there is a full sized all-weather man¿¿ge.

:unsure:

Edited by Red Karma

With 4 different twig scenes you'll never tire of looking at twigs in their natural setting & throughout the seasons with i-Twigs. Gone are the days of displaying your twigs in boring old vases - just kick off your shoes, switch on your display and lose yourself in the peaceful utopia that only bits of bush and tree can provide.

:lol::lol::lol:

Given the good lady's reputation on this board, the item that looks like a TV on its side might be one of those queue management systems.

p-o-p

Maybe it's one of these:

Btw, what is ....

These include a barn and open fronted cattle barn/machine store and Olympic size indoor sand school, opposite which there is a full sized all-weather man¿¿ge minge.

:unsure:

There you go - fixed it for you....

In fact, in context it now makes perfect sense... :)

B

ab fab :lol:

How do you know it's Anthea Turners?

From The London Gazette:

Bankruptcy Orders

BOVEY, Grant, of Sundown Cottage, Hascombe Court, Hascombe, Godalming GU8 4AF. Court—GUILDFORD COUNTY COURT. Date of Filing Petition—3 March 2010. No. of Matter—118 of 2010. Date of Bankruptcy Order—3 March 2010. Whether Debtor's or Creditor's Petition—Debtor’s. Official Receiver—2nd Floor, Sunley House, Bedford Park, Croydon, CR9 1TX.

From The London Gazette:

Kind of annoying, very.

Anthea Turner's husband has infuriated his creditors by setting up a new housing firm just months after his property empire collapsed with debts of £28million.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1173645/Anthea-Turners-husband-Grant-Bovey-business-despite-28m-losses.html#ixzz16D6uWXF0

Kind of annoying, very.

Is he a director...I thought he was Bankrupt, which stops him being, or being active as if a director.

As a sole trader, he would have to tell his financiers of his position as a Bankrupt.

cant stop the man earning a living, but if he's got credit, I bet its from a mate at RBS.