House Price Crash Forum
SarahBell

Phil Neville Selling Up

£4m - it's like some sort of sick sick joke isn't it.

Looks like a hotel <shudder>....and what on earth is the room in picture 9 for. Is his missus running a hairdressing business or sumat?

She'll be a wag won't she?

She's worth it?

I'm actually quite surprised we haven't seen any direct action (yet) aimed at people like her. I mean there must be a few very pi$$ed off creditors who will never get their money back and who see La Turner still living the high life.

For the record - I am not suggesting people should do this, I'm just surprised it doesn't seem to be happening.

Obviously both properties will have been 'dressed' for the photoshoots - but the utter vacancy in both of these homes is astonishing. Totally devoid of 'character' or any sign of an individual 'personality' in either place.

£4m - it's like some sort of sick sick joke isn't it.

Looks like a hotel <shudder>....and what on earth is the room in picture 9 for. Is his missus running a hairdressing business or sumat?

You could live in this city center hotel ( £129 per night ) , 365 days a year, for 85 years.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-pictures/4878_the-lowry-a-rocco-forte-hotel-manchester.aspx

That's not taking into account if you invested your 4 million wisely or inflation.

I'm actually quite surprised we haven't seen any direct action (yet) aimed at people like her. I mean there must be a few very pi$$ed off creditors who will never get their money back and who see La Turner still living the high life.

For the record - I am not suggesting people should do this, I'm just surprised it doesn't seem to be happening.

What am I missing here... her husband went bankrupt, but they kept the £6.5M home?

What am I missing here... her husband went bankrupt, but they kept the £6.5M home?

That's about it, the house was in her name. She took a huge salary for providing "consultancy services" etc.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1255688/Anthea-Turners-husband-Grant-Bovey-humiliated-declared-bankrupt.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1173645/Anthea-Turners-husband-Grant-Bovey-business-despite-28m-losses.html

his other one is still for sale too....

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26597710.html

POA but asking has dropped by £1.5M I gather......

nicely done for a footballer, but will no doubt be lambasted by those who live with their mums :)

This is either in preparation for a move from the NW or I wonder if his property investments are causing cash flow issues....

Hmm, and then he started a new firm? WTF? Surely this whole thing is a gnat's pube away from being some sort of scam that he should be banged up for?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26597710.html

nicely done for a footballer, but will no doubt be lambasted by those who live with their mums :)

This is either in preparation for a move from the NW or I wonder if his property investments are causing cash flow issues....

I don't think i've ever seen so many shades of cream in one place before. Bland and souless. I would have preferred stupid excess to tasteful neutrals. Whats the point of earning over £100,000.00 a week if you spend it on boring soft furnishings. Looks like he's been to an upmarket Dunelm Mills.

http://www.rightmove...y-26597710.html

Another soul-less space IMO AND what is the snooker table doing in the living room. Classy.

Another soul-less space IMO AND what is the snooker table doing in the living room. Classy.

it isn't in the living room. He has several living rooms. This is one of them,. It has a sofa and chairs in it.

Sometimes I wonder - this is actually restrained and a quality job was done on it - but for those who think it's soulless or shades of cream, I'd love to see how you'd decorate your enormous walls and triple height ceilings and the like ? To me, it looks like a very well done, if modern take on a stone house..... what am I missing ?

btw, it's a pool table

their dad's called Neville Neville... thats all i have to say on the subject... one more thing... they are both ridiculously ugly.... ok one more thing, only a monkey would pay 4 mil for a flat. lol.

it isn't in the living room. He has several living rooms. This is one of them,. It has a sofa and chairs in it.

Sometimes I wonder - this is actually restrained and a quality job was done on it - but for those who think it's soulless or shades of cream, I'd love to see how you'd decorate your enormous walls and triple height ceilings and the like ? To me, it looks like a very well done, if modern take on a stone house..... what am I missing ?

btw, it's a pool table

Why don't you go onto Streetview and go for a virtual walk of the area?