House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Statistician

Crazy Ads On Rightmove: Bargain!

These people clearly don't want to sell. The kitchen work-surfaces are cheap and nasty and they've installed crappy laminate-can't-afford-proper-wood-floor. The fridge is in the most inconvenient place possible. They've got a rabbit-hutch a.k.a. rat-attraction in the back garden and the lawn is blotchy from all the dog-p1ss. The bathroom and kitchen have the cheapest fixtures possible. The kitchen table is forced up against the wall because it's too big for the space. Some cretin of an agent took a picture of the accumulated junk in the kid's bedroom. The house is a cramped little generic box of doom. The duvet cover in the main bedroom is all wrinkled. It's typical lazy marketing by typical greedy vendors.

There are simply too many photographs. 33 photos of a mediocre place like that? Do me a favour!

The kitchen is fugly, but as LuckyOne points out, they do have twigs in vases, so that should balance it out.

Do not underestimate the Power Of The Twig!

How can they call that a garage....if you can manage to drive your car into it you would not be able to open the doors to get out. ;)

Absolutely, why on earth did they even build it? Utterly pointless.

Is that a house for midgets at the end of the garden?

Oooh there's the garage again. Is that supposed to be a selling point?

Side gate has no path either. Just grass outside it. Pretty lame finishing.

Two shots of the bathroom, no real difference, but wait, the first one put me off because I can't see a shower, but now having seen the same bathroom again (still no shower) I have magically changed my mind.

Then a great view of the end of the bed. I always like to see that, "how does the end of the bed look" I ask myself.

Well it's 'Cozy' isn't it.

only £245. Fair enough.

You mean £245,000!?!?? :huh:

Now look at this one. A house without an entrance door with a crazy price tag. I know the door is presumably on the side, but who wants to enter the property through that clustrophobic side alley where its width is less than a meter as it looks. Scarey. I suppose the house is suitable for underweight people with shoulder width of less than 2 feet.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-27127402.html

Now look at this one. A house without an entrance door with a crazy price tag. I know the door is presumably on the side, but who wants to enter the property through that clustrophobic side alley where its width is less than a meter as it looks. Scarey. I suppose the house is suitable for underweight people with shoulder width of less than 2 feet.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-27127402.html

The rooms are decent sizes but their arrangement is quite odd, The kitchen has a WC on one side and a bathroom on the other.

Garage: 15’10 x 8’0

Up and over electric door to the front, door to the rear.

Am I going to get my focus in there and be able to open the door to get out, ohhhh a foot to spare assuming I have it squashed right up to the wall !

YOU GENEROUS FACKERS !!!

Stop it now I'm pi$$ing myself, quarter of a million quid hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Northumberland Park - Bexleyheath (Not Northumberland!)

Still nuts mind.

Yey! cracked it!

Edited by Reluctant Heretic