House Price Crash Forum

Britain Offers Ireland Bail-Out

blankster

HOLA441

He shouldn't be giving Ireland any money, whether its funny or not. Fecking clown that he is. Let the bloody Post Office accounts go to the wall ffs. Bailing out Ireland lol....wtf is the world coming to??

He should be more concerned about the next UK bank bailout thats going to come within the next 12 months. Fecking clowns to the left and idiots to the right.

I fear you missed my sarcasm...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Of course there is, there always is: it allows the UK banks to stay in power.

lol...........and what power would this be then. It's the taxpayer that's the power these days. Fecking pathetic, the whole sham.

I would take every single bank in the country out of the game. Useless bastards the lot of them. The gallows await IMO.

Edited by Wait & See

HOLA443

the commercial banking system is dead, buried and two years under the ground.

No it's not, we are but we just don't know it yet.

Commercial banks are doing fine, handing themselves generous bonuses and showing mystifying profits on their accounts while the whole country is busting itself to keep them alive. They're doing very well thank you very much.

Edited by _w_

HOLA444
HOLA445

No it's not, we are but we just don't know it yet.

Commercial banks are doing fine, handing themselves generous bonuses and showing mystifying profits on their accounts while the whole country is busting itself to keep them alive. They're doing very well thank you very much.

Why bother paying tax? The public really are useless bastards too. Pathetic.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

In addition to contributing to IMF and EU bail outs, Britain offers loan to Ireland - according to headline. Is this the £7 billion that was mentioned a few days ago? Looks like it could be that one of our banks has got its head caught in the railings in Dublin.

That would be The Bank of Scotland.

HOLA449

Its not a bailout of Ireland, its a bailout of bankers, now know your place and hand over the money.

This is the end result of the fecking idiot general public lying to get that mortgage and mewing to get the fecking X5. W4nkers, the lot of them....eg. 95% of most western nations.

We should hang just about everyone at this rate....bankers, politicians and nearly all the general public in the countries affected. :0

Edited by Wait & See

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

The dirty mortgage grabbers are going to be the ones paying for this I'm happy to say. All those fannies who had to jump on the "ladder" over the past 5 years are going to get crushed, as IR's are going up shortly IMO.

All I can say is f*ck them. Dirty HPI w4nkers that they all are....eg. 95% of the stinking population.

The dumb as a post general public, the fecking scum banks and our useless politicians have brought us all to this. Tragic f*cks, the lot of them.

Edited by Wait & See

HOLA4412

It's not give, it's loan, and I guess it depends on what interest rate we charge ;)

Yeah but if a tramp comes up and asks you to lend him a quid do you expect it back ? No .. any loan to someone as far in the shit as Ireland is dead from the start ..

I see that out of four million Irish only one man was prepared to do anything to try and stop the bailout ..

HOLA4413

Shame they have so much debt and so little to show for it. What exactly have they got for all their debt? A spaceship? No, a bunch of empty houses :rolleyes: Now, perhaps as part payment, they could dismantle them, ship them over to England and reassemble them for free for some of us to use. It's the least I'd expect for my £7 billion.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

So 6 Billion to save the banks in the UK- who are about to pay out a reported 7 Billion in bonus's?

Why not cut out the public middle man and use the bonus's to bail out the banks? Or would that not be 'fair" to the bankers?

Apparently because all the brilliant bankers will leave our shores if we did that... oh wait a minute!

HOLA4418

The dirty mortgage grabbers are going to be the ones paying for this I'm happy to say. All those fannies who had to jump on the "ladder" over the past 5 years are going to get crushed, as IR's are going up shortly IMO.

All I can say is f*ck them. Dirty HPI w4nkers that they all are....eg. 95% of the stinking population.

The dumb as a post general public, the fecking scum banks and our useless politicians have brought us all to this. Tragic f*cks, the lot of them.

+1, all those fragile, grasping egos are in for a shock :(

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

I just had to cash in a load of gold last week, to pay for my wedding next weekend. It would be a (very) sad irony if Ulster Bank (RBS) fell over this week... :unsure:

I know that this is HPC and that we're all supposed to be miserable cynical misogynists here, but... Congratulations, and good luck ;)

HOLA4424
HOLA4425