HOLA441
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Could you first explain what you mean by "forbidden" archaeology? Who forbids it and why?

The short version is that the history books are BS, that archaeological evidence proves that and tells a much different and longer tale of man. Tptb have suppressed data and finds to protect the established story that we are all taught. There have been many archaeological cover ups.

The subject is vast and tends to branch off all over the place into various areas of interest.

Things like this

3160637641b8fcb093dfo38kj4.jpg

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

The short version is that the history books are BS, that archaeological evidence proves that and tells a much different and longer tale of man. Tptb have suppressed data and finds to protect the established story that we are all taught. There have been many archaeological cover ups.

The subject is vast and tends to branch off all over the place into various areas of interest.

Things like this

3160637641b8fcb093dfo38kj4.jpg

winklepickers....looks like fashion is older than we thought...time to get me platforms out.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

If you keep posting that picture, the men from the smithsonian institute will be paying you a vist

try this then

spheres.jpg

The grooved spheres from South Africa, found in strata dating 2.3 billion years old, have been used in documentaries before and are well known.

groovy.jpg

Grooved Sphere from South Africa

Figure A2.9

A metallic sphere from South Africa with three parallel grooves around its equator (photo courtesy of Roelf Marx). The sphere was found in a Precambrian mineral deposit, said to be 2.8 billion years old. [p. 813, Forbidden Archeology]

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I'm fascinated by stuff like this. I'm convinced that mankind has a missing chapter somewhere, of course I have absolutely no evidence. :)

However, I did get chatting to a bloke called Mike Barsoum at a conference a few years back. Now you won't have heard of him but Mike is a VERY eminent scientist in his field, numerous publications in Nature and Science, and a fair few front covers on the same publications too.

He got talking to me about some work he'd been doing on the Egyptian pyramids and he'd more or less proved that the blocks towards the top weren't carved at all, they were cast blocks. Like concrete. Thus solving simultaneously the problems of how they'd got them up there, and why they were so perfectly shaped.

Now here's the rub: He couldn't get the work published in any eminent journal whatsoever. No editor would touch it with a bargepole, the Egyptian ministry of antiquities didn't want to know and he was even turned down for a conference paper (anyone in the trade knows how unusual this is). Basically what he discovered and proved very diligently and scientifically was too hot to handle because it went completely against accepted wisdom. Eventually, after 4 years he managed to get it published in Jacs http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01308.x/abstract

If something as simple and rigorous as this is essentially covered up by the establishment, imagine what would happen to a REALLY important discovery.

HOLA4414

groovy.jpg

Grooved Sphere from South Africa

Figure A2.9

A metallic sphere from South Africa with three parallel grooves around its equator (photo courtesy of Roelf Marx). The sphere was found in a Precambrian mineral deposit, said to be 2.8 billion years old. [p. 813, Forbidden Archeology]

get outta here :lol:

HOLA4415

get outta here :lol:

try this then

hammer.jpg

In June of 1934, members of the Hahn family discovered a rock, sitting loose on a rock ledge beside a waterfall outside London, Texas. The site primarily consists of Cretaceous rock (75 to 100 million years old). Noticing that this weathered rock had wood protruding from it, they cracked it open, exposing the hammer head. To verify that the hammer was made of metal, they cut into one of the beveled sides with a file. The bright metal in the nick is still there, with no detectable corrosion. The unusual metallurgy is 96% iron, 2.6% chlorine and 0.74% sulfur (no carbon). Density tests indicate casting exceptional quality.

The density of the iron in a central, cross-sectional plane shows the interior metal to be very pure, with no bubbles. Modern industry cannot consistently produce iron castings with this quality, as evidenced by test results that show bubbles and density variations that have caused pump and valve bodies to break. The handle eye is partially coalifed with quartz and calcite crystalline inclusions, oval shaped, and roughly 1" x 1/2".

you can see the hammer here at about 2 mins

HOLA4416

I'm fascinated by stuff like this. I'm convinced that mankind has a missing chapter somewhere, of course I have absolutely no evidence. :)

However, I did get chatting to a bloke called Mike Barsoum at a conference a few years back. Now you won't have heard of him but Mike is a VERY eminent scientist in his field, numerous publications in Nature and Science, and a fair few front covers on the same publications too.

He got talking to me about some work he'd been doing on the Egyptian pyramids and he'd more or less proved that the blocks towards the top weren't carved at all, they were cast blocks. Like concrete. Thus solving simultaneously the problems of how they'd got them up there, and why they were so perfectly shaped.

Now here's the rub: He couldn't get the work published in any eminent journal whatsoever. No editor would touch it with a bargepole, the Egyptian ministry of antiquities didn't want to know and he was even turned down for a conference paper (anyone in the trade knows how unusual this is). Basically what he discovered and proved very diligently and scientifically was too hot to handle because it went completely against accepted wisdom. Eventually, after 4 years he managed to get it published in Jacs http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01308.x/abstract

If something as simple and rigorous as this is essentially covered up by the establishment, imagine what would happen to a REALLY important discovery.

that theory is already published by Chris Dunn its called the Giza power plant.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2676128221474744663#

HOLA4417

Sounds like it has Hawass's finger prints all over it.

Thanks for sharing, I will enjoy reading that. I have come across the theory before but never read the detail.

HOLA4418

try this then

hammer.jpg

In June of 1934, members of the Hahn family discovered a rock, sitting loose on a rock ledge beside a waterfall outside London, Texas. The site primarily consists of Cretaceous rock (75 to 100 million years old). Noticing that this weathered rock had wood protruding from it, they cracked it open, exposing the hammer head. To verify that the hammer was made of metal, they cut into one of the beveled sides with a file. The bright metal in the nick is still there, with no detectable corrosion. The unusual metallurgy is 96% iron, 2.6% chlorine and 0.74% sulfur (no carbon). Density tests indicate casting exceptional quality.

The density of the iron in a central, cross-sectional plane shows the interior metal to be very pure, with no bubbles. Modern industry cannot consistently produce iron castings with this quality, as evidenced by test results that show bubbles and density variations that have caused pump and valve bodies to break. The handle eye is partially coalifed with quartz and calcite crystalline inclusions, oval shaped, and roughly 1" x 1/2".

you can see the hammer here at about 2 mins

maybe the wood would be a bit of a giveaway.

HOLA4419

maybe the wood would be a bit of a giveaway.

AFAIK the wood has not been carbon dated and the guy that now owns it wont allow any further testing so there is a loose end there.

The wood doesnt give anything away in explaining the composition though. Modern technology can not produce that. I remember reading that we dont really know how to used chlorine in metallurgy but to do so would take temperatures above what we are capable of producing.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

The whole Irony of this is that it is now good money being thrown in after bad.

They want to recapitalise the banks so that the banks can lend again. But lend to who? All these global multinationals that Ireland is so dependent on and so keen to keep do not bank with third world banks like the Irish banks they are just too small to cater to thier requirements.

The Irish owned business sector is so small that the Irish banks can fund them.

They want the money to restart the mortgage, peroperty developer scam all over again. This is the saddest day for Ireland ever. Just like when Brown bailed out our banks and said you have got to fund the housing market to get me releceted. Look at the houseprice graphs as soon as Brown was removed house prices started to fall, coincidence? I think not.

This is a desparate last throw of the dice by dodgy politicans to get reelected next year by getting house prices rising again. Very sad.

HOLA4422

This is all rather interesting. I have for some time wondered about a lot of things we are told. About old wars. About ancient history. About people existing or not. I was thinking that so much of it could just be made up, and none of us would be any the wiser.

So much of what we 'know' is based on nothing more than trust. And I think that we can be pretty clear that humans can be untrustworthy a lot of the time.

HOLA4423

The whole Irony of this is that it is now good money being thrown in after bad.

They want to recapitalise the banks so that the banks can lend again. But lend to who? All these global multinationals that Ireland is so dependent on and so keen to keep do not bank with third world banks like the Irish banks they are just too small to cater to thier requirements.

The Irish owned business sector is so small that the Irish banks can fund them.

They want the money to restart the mortgage, peroperty developer scam all over again. This is the saddest day for Ireland ever. Just like when Brown bailed out our banks and said you have got to fund the housing market to get me releceted. Look at the houseprice graphs as soon as Brown was removed house prices started to fall, coincidence? I think not.

This is a desparate last throw of the dice by dodgy politicans to get reelected next year by getting house prices rising again. Very sad.

****** this thread is getting even more interesting !!

Does Ireland even exist..:ph34r:

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

richyc you got to check out Chris Dunns work on advanced technology in ancient eygpt. He is an engineer who can tell when something has been made with precision instruments. Check this short article out My link

Interesting.

It has always struck me that many Historians seem to think the ancient peoples were somehow less intelligent than we are.

AFAIK, they are the same as us. Plebs, lazy, enthused, clever, daft, humorous....exactly as we are.

still , we know for a fact they had mobile phones in those days as never once has there been a telegraph pole unearthed.

Archived