House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
guitarman001

'fractional Ownership'

Love this article by the Daily Mail who talk about shared ownership regarding holiday homes (pfft, what a stupid idea in the first place).

But instead of the word 'shared' they use 'fractional' - honestly, this drives me bonkers!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/property/article-1331147/A-share-action-If-want-holiday-home-afford-asking-price-theres-simple-solution.html

So it's ok now - it's only 'fractional'!! Not shared at all! Lol!!!

Edited by guitarman001

Love this article by the Daily Mail who talk about shared ownership regarding holiday homes (pfft, what a stupid idea in the first place).

But instead of the word 'shared' they use 'fractional' - honestly, this drives me bonkers!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/property/article-1331147/A-share-action-If-want-holiday-home-afford-asking-price-theres-simple-solution.html

Give the EA's and the banks time, only so long before ad's appear saying "yes, for only £10,000 you can own a twentieth of this wonderful home" :lol:

Edited by madpenguin

Didn't this used to be called "timeshare"?

Share sounds awful, though. I know so many people that think shared ownership is a great idea, and with this new buzzword, they're not 'sharing' at all! I can see it getting rolled out now lol.. (shared, timeshare etc, same thing)

Edited by guitarman001

Prices range from £56,000 for a one-sixteenth share or £112,000 for one-eighth share in a two-bedroom apartment,..

So in total valued at about £1 million for a 2 bed flat. A snip :lol:

Edited by billybong