House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
guitarman001

Do My Ears Deceive Me!?

Apologies if already posted - just on my way out for the night...

Watching BBC NEws, some dude from the CML saying that FTBs should now PERSUADE their elders who have money sitting in low-interest accounts to use that money for their deposit!?

I haven't seen anything so pathetic and dangerous for a long time - they must be sh!tting themselves!!!

Disgusting.

Watching BBC NEws, some dude from the CML saying that FTBs should now PERSUADE their elders who have money sitting in low-interest accounts to use that money for their deposit!?

I haven't seen anything so pathetic and dangerous for a long time - they must be sh!tting themselves!!!

Disgusting.

It's the latest bit of straw clutching by the EAs. You hear it quite a lot from the ones that troll this forum ;).

Disgusting.

see also the thread about Ray Boulger - he was suggesting much the same on Radio 5 earlier today.

Perish the thought that prices should fall.

Disgusting.

What a nasty little piece of work he was. FTB's should go into debt with grandparents to fund deposits? What a state this country is in, that a slime ball like him, and the ruinous strategy he proposes, should be given air time, taken seriously and not even challenged.

Selling your Grandmother used to be an insult. Oh well.

I heard that Boulger character on Radio 5 this afternoon. You sum him up perfectly.

I 've got a fantastic idea. We need global funds to keep this bubble bubbing along.

Write to every relative you have in the world. Get them to send you £500 each. With 50 relatives thats £25K! Then in return you can let stay 2 weeks if they ever holiday locally.

Ponzi to the last. What next, Great Grandparents?

you do realise that having 2 kidneys and 2 lungs is a waste

people function perfectly well with just 1

my advice to you is utilise your assets and combine

it with a 1 week holiday in Turkey

contact my associate Dr Harmar for details of our new

shared ownership plan

tick appropriate box

I am interested in

kidney share

lung share

eye share

bollok share

ear share

nostri...........................................

you do realise that having 2 kidneys and 2 lungs is a waste

people function perfectly well with just 1

my advice to you is utilise your assets and combine

it with a 1 week holiday in Turkey

contact my associate Dr Harmar for details of our new

shared ownership plan

tick appropriate box

I am interested in

kidney share

lung share

eye share

bollok share

ear share

nostri...........................................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1329606/Brutal-reality-sick-transplant-patients-given-lungs-smokers-warns-surgeon.html

An organ donors tend to be unhealthy!

Who cares, the pworperty ladder is everything.

Who needs TWO hands? If you only need one, the other is dead money. It pays no income. You waste energy carrying it around, feeding, washing it. Cut it off and hand it to the parasites.

Council of Muggers and Loansharks and the fat four eyed pig in the same day with the same message.

Can it mean good news, these shysters have failed to persuade the FSA to back down on a modicum of sensible lending criteria.

Disgusting.

Yes. It was Boulger.

BBC News set this up with no counter view. They were, effectively 'selling' Boulgers message. This is breach of code.

Regulator take note.

Yes. It was Boulger.

BBC News set this up with no counter view. They were, effectively 'selling' Boulgers message. This is breach of code.

Regulator take note.

Don't let it worry you. How many old people:

i) have money to lend to grand kids?

ii) would lend money to grand kids knowing they will not see it again and that it means they can't p*ss it up the wall on cruises and a new car before they are pushing up the daisies.

It's just Bulger getting turned on by being in the media again. He won't be on it for much longer. David Ike moment coming up.

Yes. It was Boulger.

Regulator take note.

You know, I'm starting to think we have Boulger all wrong and he's actually a modern day Jonathan Swift offering us A Modest Proposal...

Q

Don't let it worry you. How many old people:

i) have money to lend to grand kids?

ii) would lend money to grand kids knowing they will not see it again ....

Those with alzheimers.

_41575586_boulger203.jpg

"Got a wardrobe weeing coffin-dodger in the family? You might be able to tap 'em for something a bit tastier than a shoe full of p!ss!"

Yes. It was Boulger.

Regulator take note.

I've said it before but how can the BBC ask someone from John Charcol mortgage brokers go on the TV and give people mortgage advice when the company couldn't even manage it's own finances properly and went into administration.

I've said it before but how can the BBC ask someone from John Charcol mortgage brokers go on the TV and give people mortgage advice when the company couldn't even manage it's own finances properly and went into administration.

...are the BBC not full of BTLers ...while the CML and Boulger need raw sheeple to produce their commissions .....beware of the big bad wolf(wolves) ....these people all VIs are poison in society....... :rolleyes:

Disgusting.

Replace the concept of the deposit being for a credit agreement for a house purchase with anything else - a new car, foreign holiday, etc, and you'll see just how ludicrous his statement really is.

If something's too expensive for people to afford, the price needs to drop (or salaries rise) until such point as it can be afforded. Simple.

I 've got a fantastic idea. We need global funds to keep this bubble bubbing along.

Write to every relative you have in the world. Get them to send you £500 each. With 50 relatives thats £25K! Then in return you can let stay 2 weeks if they ever holiday locally.

Here’s another idea. Why not bundle up those IOU’s (including the ones that you are not going to pay back) and sell this onto another relative as it will a guaranteed revenue stream for them.

They, in turn, could almost consider this box of IOU’s as an asset and use this for collateral for a car/holiday/house loan.

Everyone wins. Foolproof. What could go wrong?

Edited by Captain Cavey

The housing market is The Big Lie.

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

Joseph Goebbels

Edited by Money Spinner