House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

What Gadget Would You Wish For For Christmas?

What are you asking Santa for this year?

What would you have if there was no restriction (On price or it actually existing ... And time machines are excluded)

:)

What would you have if there was no restriction (On price or it actually existing ... And time machines are excluded)

I'd like one of these bad boys pleeze

http://ww1.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/2011/index.html#

As I get older, I'm finding the Blackbird is increasingly 'too much' on a day-to-day basis, so I might trade her in for one of these next year. Bye, bye Blackbird.... :(

I reckon there must be a device that creates an emf in headphone cables directly proportional to the volume of the feed through them, good for about a circumference of 10m. A nice feedback scream through all loud headphones in the vicinity would be great on busses and tubes in london :)

I don't really want any gadgets. Santa can give me the money instead.

... or, if I can't have the money, I'll have something expensive that doesn't lose too much of its resale value by being 'pre-owned'! :)

What would you like?......there is no gadget that I would want, I am not a gadget man, but I do know one or two. ;)

funny how punctuation can totally change the meaning...sadly lost on many these days.

O well don't let it get to you, we can't all be good at everything.....eats shoots and leaves. ;)

No gadgets, thanks.

I already dropped delicate hints to Santa about some of these:

http://www.celtic-sheepskin.co.uk/footwear/sheepskin-boots/sheepskin-house-boots

and funnily enough a large parcel labelled Celtic Sheepskin arrived recently.

Since then it has mysteriously disappeared. :)

*by 'delicate' of course I mean catalogue left open on desk, with Post-it detailing size and style.

Left handed things for me please. For my birthday I got a tin opener, scissors and a left handed ruler! What I really want is left handed boxer shorts. I don't think they count as a 'gadget' themselves, although they would make it easier for me to get my hands on one.

Left handed things for me please. For my birthday I got a tin opener, scissors and a left handed ruler! What I really want is left handed boxer shorts. I don't think they count as a 'gadget' themselves, although they would make it easier for me to get my hands on one.

Seriously? Sometimes I put my boxers on inside out, but that doesn't hinder access to the gadget. Or am I being a bit 3D deficient?

Something like this would be nice then I can eye up all the totty on the beach in the worlds best sunspots and invite the best looking onboard for a tour. ;)

http://uk.yachtworld...renzo-46-steel/

Sanlorenzo-46-Steel-running.jpg

Or more affordably:

!!qq!Rog!W0~$(KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl0BVjBKdvCKHpnQ~~_12.JPG

Only 28k on ebay... might cost a fair whack to fix up though... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEARL-55-2005-FIRE-DAMAGED-BREAKING-/110518834451?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item19bb6f9513

Rather fancy turning it into the worlds biggest bow rider...