House Price Crash Forum

oh look, the master of the Universe...he reads a book, he sits by the fire....

wow, his life is sooo different,

Jajaja.. give me a break :rolleyes:

If top bankers were smart enough to secretly control the whole of society from their board rooms, they would also have been smart enough not to get themselves into such a fricking mess in the first place.

If top bankers were smart enough to secretly control the whole of society from their board rooms, they would also have been smart enough not to get themselves into such a fricking mess in the first place.

Hilarious. In fact I wouldn't mind if it were all true. Its the shit faced incompetence that annoys me. Presumably the Masters of the Universe acting like ninken poops lurching from one crisis to another is part of the "act?"

"We funded the Nazi's" Yeh that was a success then!

"We funded the Nazi's" Yeh that was a success then!

It was a massive success if elimination of peasants ,the old, sick and disabled

and the enslavement of millions

was the intent

For those who have read Brave New World, just replace Betas, Deltas et al with robots and then you have an idea of where we are heading although the parrallels with todays celebs as Alphas and the rest of us as Betas et al is quite shocking. :ph34r:

Well I really enjoyed the video, but I'm an epsilon :unsure:

Dunno, they seem to have done ok out of it.

Seems like they got us into a mess rather than themselves.

well the big business interests have the ear of the government, and they can take your money through taxes and give it to big business.

it really is that simple.

the rest of the scaremonering video is bullsh1t :rolleyes:

take the power from government and they would have gone bankrupt - who else could have bailed them out?

.....Fred the Shred before his downfall ...?.....he tried to control the universe.....but it devoured him ......he made his money....but is he enjoying it.....?....they all fall eventually.... :rolleyes:

Most of the bankers I know hate their jobs, and hate their lives - they just can't see a way out. They seem more imprisoned to me than most of the so-called "peasants" spoken about here are.

The people you are talking about are bit players at best. If you knew the real players, you wouldn't be on here talking pointless sh*te like the rest of us

Edited by tallguy

I wonder who the creators of this clip had in mind, I would guess the Rothschild family...

"1993: Norman Lamont leaves the British government to return to N. M. Rothschild and Sons as a director, after his mission to collapse the British economy"

He worked there for 11 years before his Political life before yet another banker 'hijack' of uk economy!

You only need to have a casual peek at their backgrounds to see how these b'stard banker shills WORME their way into UK Govt and screw the population over decade after decade!

The people you are talking about are bit players at best. If you knew the real players, you wouldn't be on here talking pointless sh*te like the rest of us

So we're talking about the incredibly rich and powerful being arrogant and aloof? I'm shocked!

So we're talking about the incredibly rich and powerful being arrogant and aloof? I'm shocked!

With your cynism, you deserve all the misery you get.