House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

Are We Being Readied For Alien Invasion

So first we have this, a new film about a Nazi invasion in 2018 from Space and references to the Schriever-Habermohl scheme.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1330566/Hitlers-secret-flying-saucer-Did-Fuhrer-plan-UFO-attack-London-NY.html

And now we have this seen over Dudley:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1330563/Dudley-Dorito-UFO-spotted-UK-skies-time-3-years.html

A lot of this on the David icky site - personally i think they are busily 'inventing' an alien threat, given the old Climate scam hasnt propelled us into a collective trance as much as they had hoped.

Im sure there is intelligent life out there, but given the zillions of cctv cameras, mobile phone cameras and so on i think its 99.999999999% certain they havent visited.

Just one unexplained picture from the Google maps http://www.rense.com/general65/massv.htm

Lots of reports shown on Google maps. http://www.ufomaps.com/index.php

Some interesting pics on here as well. http://www.google.co.uk/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=s&hl=en&q=google%20maps%20ufo&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1431&bih=678

Might be a case of not much is covered by the main stream news just like economic bad news.... who knows? ;)

Well, ive walked home after many nights on the lash through miles of fields and open countryside, not seen anything extra terrestial despite much alchohol blurring my vision, never been abducted despite being a healthy male of peak breeding age, ideal for their hybridization programmes.

Otoh, given interstellar travel is a completely hypothetical thing, we may as well be totally hypothetical and say there are minature cloaked ufo;s hidden in the room right now. Its no more or less absurd.

Much to the chagrin of "Hollywood" the first alien invasion will not be New York or San Francisco, but Dudley? :huh:

Google Sky as in the android app? have you got a link?

I dont know about android but I meant google earth as in the programme that you use on your computer. Google earth can be switched to google sky.

That ref is a whole square of space blacked out and is the only area anywhere that google has done this to. I won't say why.

If the ref gives you trouble then just put in HD 39927 and look below and slightly right of that star.

Don't get me started...

When I got up this morning I looked out the window to see what the weather was like ... no specs on so no detail to anything ... But I saw a huge sparkly star and assumed it was an airplane (Can see the planes going to Manchester) and it turned into three sparkly bits and then next time I looked with glasses it'd gone...

So either I'm half blind and was just looking at a plane with lights on prism'ed by a rain drop on the window or there was an alien space ship out there this morning.

:-)

Don't get me started...

When I got up this morning I looked out the window to see what the weather was like ... no specs on so no detail to anything ... But I saw a huge sparkly star and assumed it was an airplane (Can see the planes going to Manchester) and it turned into three sparkly bits and then next time I looked with glasses it'd gone...

So either I'm half blind and was just looking at a plane with lights on prism'ed by a rain drop on the window or there was an alien space ship out there this morning.

:-)

This may interest you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/seeingUFOsPA

Planet Earth is simply an alien breeding ground for food.

After they tired of eating dinosaurs, the aliens seeded a new type of meat, the mammal, then went away for a couple of million years.

When human beings reach 7 billion in population the aliens will return to harvest the meat.

We're all going to end up in pies.

After they tired of eating dinosaurs, the aliens seeded a new type of meat, the mammal, then went away for a couple of million years.

When human beings reach 7 billion in population the aliens will return to harvest the meat.

Mmmmmm...pies

HomerMmmm.jpg

post-720-0-42103100-1290184666_thumb.jpg

I'd love to see the trailer....

Imagine this in a pure Dudlaaaaay accent:

"Terror comes to....Dudlaaaaaaaay. No one could imagine what was to come, like...."

Mmmmmm...pies

Melton Mowbray?

Ive been thinking this whole wikileaks thing it going to culminate in such a revelation

In fact, im convinced of it.

Aliens are the manufactured threat, and wikileaks is the manufactured messenger. Their depravity knows no bounds.

Oh no not the Anunnaki again.

Better make myself tired and stringy again. Man I feel for the young.............

Oh no not the Anunnaki again.

Better make myself tired and stringy again. Man I feel for the young.............

I certainly wouldn't want to be a youngster growing up in this mindf*ck.

the powers that be ARE using the bible as their compass for the strange goings on,and as henry kissinger alluded to,some of this IS manufactured.

the timelines,if they are going to play it out correctly,have to correspond to the pyramid code.

so all of this stuff(WW3,then NWO 10-regional government) has to play out by either one of these following dates.

2017-because christ has to appear in a jubilee year.Backed up by hendaye tower code-plus pyramid inch-height is 5776 inches without capstone.

2067-because of the above-plus christ said he would return within a generation of isreal being reformed(and the maximum biblical lifespan is 120 years)

or 2247-because old testament god says 6000 years are appointed. 2017AD is merely hebrew year 5777

however it is very,very close to masonic year 6000 A.L.

problem now is,nobody really knows when the true century started.

for those in kabbalistic/gnostic views,we are only now(2010) at the turn of the new century....so 2017 by this reckoning is actually 2029ad.(which would form quite well with the grand cross astrology pattern in 1999...possibly the birth year of the REAL new avatar for the new age,not the one presently being manufactured for the masses-(although this is uncertain!!---the powers that be really want william,but rome wants harry-see operation garden plot&rex 84)

I also think its naive to think we are the only "intelligent life" around.

Got to admire your belief that our species can be classed as "intelligent life". To "intelligent life" we could be very sub standard.

Got to admire your belief that our species can be classed as "intelligent life".

You have clearly never been to Dundee.