House Price Crash Forum
OnlyMe

Eu Plot To Force Britain To Take More Migrants

Now we know why Dave the flake backtracked on migrant visas (together with lobbying from a handful of bug businesses.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/210221/EU-plot-to-force-Britain-to-take-more-migrants/

EU PLOT TO FORCE BRITAIN TO TAKE MORE MIGRANTS

Story Image

Britain could be forced to accept a fresh wave of migrant workers from India under EU plans

Monday November 8,2010

By Macer Hall, Political Editor

BRITAIN could be forced to accept a fresh wave of migrant workers from India under secret plans being discussed in Brussels, a leaked document reveals.

Officials want the UK to take 40 per cent of up to 50,000 Indian skilled migrants expected to come to Europe every year under a new international free trade agreement, European Union discussion papers show.

The proposed quota of migrants for the UK under the deal is set to be almost seven times that proposed for France, the EU document reveals.

* WIN A LUXURY LONG WEEKEND FOR TWO IN CAIRO!!! INCLUDES BA CLUB CLASS FLIGHTS, FIVE STAR ACCOMMODATION AND £1,000 SPENDING MONEY! *

Critics were furious last night to discover that Eurocrats were plotting to order Britain to take more migrants at a time when the Government is attempting to drastically cut the annual influx.

The document was obtained by the pressure group Migrationwatch.

Sir Andrew Green, chairman of the group, said: “This looks suspiciously like a side door to Britain for 15,000 to 20,000 Indian IT (information technology) workers every year.

“It is even more astonishing coming at a time when British IT workers are finding it increasingly difficult to find employment and there is a 17 per cent unemployment rate among computer science graduates who left university last year.”

The quota system is being discussed as part of negotiations for a new free trade agreement between India and the EU to be signed next month.

The plan is to give Indian IT workers, engineers and managers easy passage into Europe in return for European companies gaining access to India’s huge domestic market.

Ahhh the Daily Express. Next you will be telling me house prices only ever go up.

Yes its a crazy story. There is no way on earth Indian IT workers will come to the UK in great numbers, drive down wages in the sector and take jobs from British IT workers. What a stupid non story.

Ahhh the Daily Express. Next you will be telling me house prices only ever go up.

Yes I know, I did think twice about refering to one of their articles. This one is either true or not, how much do you want to bet with me that it is true?

It wouldn't surprise me if the businesses that have been doing this mysterious lobbying for more migration quotas are also recipients of some European grants or dispensations that we might consider somewhat overly generous.

Now we know why Dave the flake backtracked on migrant visas (together with lobbying from a handful of bug businesses.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/210221/EU-plot-to-force-Britain-to-take-more-migrants/

* WIN A LUXURY LONG WEEKEND FOR TWO IN CAIRO!!! INCLUDES BA CLUB CLASS FLIGHTS, FIVE STAR ACCOMMODATION AND £1,000 SPENDING MONEY! *

At least the accompanying advert had a sense of irony.

Yes its a crazy story. There is no way on earth Indian IT workers will come to the UK in great numbers, drive down wages in the sector and take jobs from British IT workers. What a stupid non story.

Erm didn't Cameron just go and do a deal with India directly?

I'd love to know where all the jobs are going to come from to suck in all these new eager migrants...

For IT ( or anything else )

Dumping contract staff and replacing them with cheaper agency overseas staff.

Dumping public sector full time staff, replacing them with cheaper agency part time and full lime staff.

So long as they are cheaper and prepared to accept worse terms and conditions ( what the govt call " flexibility" ) the work will appear for them.

I remember seeing a Care Sector publication with an ad in the back offering English speaking Chinese Care workers as care staff for the UK, saying let us know your requirements we can send you a block of up to 30 for your establishment, visas etc all taken care of.

I fear there will be no end to this process. Unless we are all demanding it.

I'd love to know where all the jobs are going to come from to suck in all these new eager migrants...

Well, it's a bit like when you phone Network Rail to enquire about train times. Once upon a time this was straightforward but now you find yourself talking to somebody to whom you have to spell out words like "Manchester". He is Indian, but he is now doing the job of somebody here, because he is cheaper.

The only thing I don't understand is why people working in IT would need to re-locate when their work can be carried out in India and sent down the phone line.

The problem, as I see it, is that anyone wanting to come here must be a bit of a retard. Smart people go to those countries around the Pacific rim.

So, we are going to take in another 50,000 retards. :(

Yes I know, I did think twice about refering to one of their articles. This one is either true or not, how much do you want to bet with me that it is true?

You know its a rehash of the same storyline they printed about 3 months ago don't you?

The BNP must me laughing.

This country is walking, eyes shut, into their hands.

It is very worrying when the Fascists are the only party that seems to be on the side of the People.

It is very worrying when the Fascists are the only party that seems to be on the side of the People.

Isnt it just.

I already plan to vote UKIP in all forthcoming elections.

I dont see any alternative :huh:

It makes perfect sense to maintain high house prices and rents, it will stop the banks going bust. Its another example of the government working for the banks against the people.

This is the problem...no one is listening to the silent majority. Every half a**sed minority group stand up and gets counted and gets things to suit them...the rest of us just have to pay for them all.

It's time the country was run for the majority and not a dozen of so minorities.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Story Image

Britain could be forced to accept a fresh wave of migrant workers from India under EU plans

Monday November 8,2010

By Macer Hall, Political Editor

BRITAIN could be forced to accept a fresh wave of migrant workers from India under secret plans being discussed in Brussels, a leaked document reveals.

Officials want the UK to take 40 per cent of up to 50,000 Indian skilled migrants expected to come to Europe every year under a new international free trade agreement, European Union discussion papers show.

The proposed quota of migrants for the UK under the deal is set to be almost seven times that proposed for France, the EU document reveals.

Critics were furious last night to discover that Eurocrats were plotting to order Britain to take more migrants at a time when the Government is attempting to drastically cut the annual influx.

The document was obtained by the pressure group Migrationwatch.

Sir Andrew Green, chairman of the group, said: “This looks suspiciously like a side door to Britain for 15,000 to 20,000 Indian IT (information technology) workers every year.

“It is even more astonishing coming at a time when British IT workers are finding it increasingly difficult to find employment and there is a 17 per cent unemployment rate among computer science graduates who left university last year.”

The quota system is being discussed as part of negotiations for a new free trade agreement between India and the EU to be signed next month.

The plan is to give Indian IT workers, engineers and managers easy passage into Europe in return for European companies gaining access to India’s huge domestic market.

How do I win your luxury holiday then?

It's ok, none of them will have a clue what personal initiative is.

If you're going to employ cheap people in IT with no personal initiative, you might as well hire them in India for even less money, not ship 'em over here.

Or am i not allowed to say that out loud?

Not really, that grease ball putz, Nick Griffin, is an MEP and according to Dispatches helped himself to the EU trough and bought himself a pile of outdoor holiday equipment. :lol:

However I wonder how UK's companies will carry on doing business after they freeze out their paying consumer base with foreign wage serfs and automation.