House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Longtermrenter

Prince William To Marry Next Year

Link

Not many details yet but this will cost us a lot of money.

Sheeple feel good factor coming up. All that is now needed is to get the wc in 2018 and ukplc will have the full house and it's take off time.

People are complaining that it's costing them (a couple of pence each) yet will happily take the day off at their employers expense (tens of pounds each)

Who is really paying for it ?

Link

I thought he was going to marry that posh girl, or has he gone slightly bonkers like his dad?

Registry office surely? This is no time for needless expenditure.

Even a registry office wedding will create a massive tax payer bill for security. They'll probably get a married couples tax allowance and extra in the civil list too!!! BBC and other media agencies will charter every helicopter in the country for this. Parasites.

From The Guardian's blog comments

unclearleo

16 November 2010 11:47AM

Every day this country finds a new way to take the piss out of you.

Pretty much sums it up IMHO.

My God,

just driving back and R2 had some woman on..

"of course, Kate is from a stable middle class environment and they are solid and have a party plan business. the mum being ex air hostess and the dad a "plane Despatcher, good reliable middle classstock

We have all grown to realise what a remarkable and really special lady Kate is, and Im sure Andrew has recognised this.

She is really really lovely and special and glamourous and absolutely perfect in every way possible and if I could, Id place my tongue so far up her rs that I would get the taste of rose petals and champagne right up my gullet, so wonderful is she"

sorry, went a bit off there, but that was the gist.

Aww I think it's nice, wonder whether they managed to scrape enough to get a deposit on a on 1 bed flat, or are they going to stay with his Dad and Gran?

Probably need to think about getting an extension built if they are. :lol:

I wonder if Kate is a virgin and entitled to wear white in Westminster Abbey ? What are the chances of remaining a virgin at uni these days ? Will she be known as William Willie the first or WW1 ?

My God,

just driving back and R2 had some woman on..

"of course, Kate is from a stable middle class environment and they are solid and have a party plan business. the mum being ex air hostess and the dad a "plane Despatcher, good reliable middle classstock

We have all grown to realise what a remarkable and really special lady Kate is, and Im sure Andrew has recognised this.

She is really really lovely and special and glamourous and absolutely perfect in every way possible and if I could, Id place my tongue so far up her rs that I would get the taste of rose petals and champagne right up my gullet, so wonderful is she"

sorry, went a bit off there, but that was the gist.

Being the daughter of a trolley dolly and a "dispatcher" makes you middle class these days? :huh:

Being the daughter of a trolley dolly and a "dispatcher" makes you middle class these days? :huh:

Don't see why not, lets face it royalty and the nobility arose from cattle thieves and armed thugs

Don't see why not, lets face it royalty and the nobility arose from cattle thieves and armed thugs

At least the original ones didn't try to claim that they were fundamentally better or more deserving or somehow special. At least "I've got a big sword and know how to use it, so do as you're told" is honest.

And why is this still on the news? Should just be one of those "And now..." things at the end intended to be a little less miserable than the death, extortion, and corruption that's been reported so far.

Buckingham Palace can confirm with great sadness that Prince William and Princess Kate will formally separate on 15th June, 2031.

At least the original ones didn't try to claim that they were fundamentally better or more deserving or somehow special. At least "I've got a big sword and know how to use it, so do as you're told" is honest.

And why is this still on the news? Should just be one of those "And now..." things at the end intended to be a little less miserable than the death, extortion, and corruption that's been reported so far.

oh noes...Cameron, LIVE from Downing Street, announced his, and the Nations total delight at the news.

In fact he was in a cabinet meeting, in which he received a piece of paper telling of the news. Oh the joy when he told the cabinet, with cheers and the banging of the table...

FFS...its this attitude of subservience that gets us in the dodoo with bankers....

So what? he's getting married....is that really important?

Its Catherine, theres a history of Catherines and Katherine. It's perfect timing and we wish her well.

and the marriage is the perfect joining of the great clans of Windsor, easyjet and ATC, and the family partyplan business empire........win win.

they can even plan their own party....now by Royal Appointment....they'll be minted and the Guvnor gets her cut/tribute.