House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reck B

Someone Posted This Gif On The Main Forum

What's the physics behind this? - This would work anywhere wouldn't it? I was always crap at physics.

Anyway - anyone for a game of metro quidditch?

b30pu.gif

Fake, no way normal extinguisher would have enough thrust, if it did it would be spinning like a top when he dismounted, also nozzle not even mounted in the right inclination to provide lift (almost horizontal). Must have rigged up guide way, so staged. Also look at slick move from elderly gent sliding his legs up and out of the way, far too polished a move that one.

I would assume the train is heading downhill and accelerating at the time..?

Could be. I'd say it's more likely to be going uphill though, so gravity comes into play. Something like that anyway.

I'll give it a try going down in the lifts in Debenhams. See how many floors I can stay in the air for.

Will post the results.

Fake or not it's very funny. I love old guy in the hat getting his legs out of the way so quickly.

How could you question if this is fake or not? it's clearly a fake. You think extinguishers would be left around if that much fun could be had? If it is possible, how did I miss as a child??

Fun, but fake. If fire extinguishers packed that much thrust, they would be useless for actually putting out fires.