House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tim123

Bmv (Or Not!)

In my inbox today I have this fantastic offer:

"A four bedroom detached house situated in Addlestone, Surrey. The vendor needs a very quick sale due to financial reasons. We believe the property is worth £345,000 in the current market (and we have negotiated a £65,000 discount to £280,000 - not forgetting our commission of 10K, of course).

So that 345K would be based upon the same house being for sale for the last six months at 330K without an offer then?

I bet there will be some numpty who bits without checking

tim

In my inbox today I have this fantastic offer:

"A four bedroom detached house situated in Addlestone, Surrey. The vendor needs a very quick sale due to financial reasons. We believe the property is worth £345,000 in the current market (and we have negotiated a £65,000 discount to £280,000 - not forgetting our commission of 10K, of course).

So that 345K would be based upon the same house being for sale for the last six months at 330K without an offer then?

I bet there will be some numpty who bits without checking

tim

Obviously the author of that e mail failed to check what he'd just written, I guess EAs are now having to employ the illiterate.

Obviously the author of that e mail failed to check what he'd just written, I guess EAs are now having to employ the illiterate.

Is that bit my fault? The end quote should have been after 280,000, but I missed it off!

tim