House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libspero

Pwc Poll

I was thinking of having 3 of them and then renting 2 of them out!

Why are there no gingers?

A boss I once had said he didn't like them as they "tasted bitter"...

Number 7 got my vote!

A lot do not look great, but at PwC these photos are taken on your first day at work for your pass and for the intranet, so I expect they all look better in the flesh, so to speak.

You can tell it is their first day - none of these girls would look so happy after a day of the hell that is Plumtree Court, or any of the other old fashioned, crappy offices that PwC occupies.

This is nothing but the shallow, crass objectification of women by the members of an almost exclusively male forum. In the intellectually challenging field of accountancy there is no reason whatsoever why these women should not be any less capable of producing outstanding work than their male counterparts and their ability to do the job is the only legitimate measure by which they should be judged. To simply compare them with each other on nothing more than their physical appearance is puerile and vacuous in the extreme and those posters who do so succeed only in displaying their own sexist, loutish, coarse and backward characters. I picked 7 as it's a right lovely piece of skirt.

This is nothing but the shallow, crass objectification of women by the members of an almost exclusively male forum. In the intellectually challenging field of accountancy there is no reason whatsoever why these women should not be any less capable of producing outstanding work than their male counterparts and their ability to do the job is the only legitimate measure by which they should be judged. To simply compare them with each other on nothing more than their physical appearance is puerile and vacuous in the extreme and those posters who do so succeed only in displaying their own sexist, loutish, coarse and backward characters. I picked 7 as it's a right lovely piece of skirt.

:lol:

I thought it was a competition to judge which person had the nicest earrings... -_-

I went for #2. I find the too much make up filthy look quite hot sometimes..:ph34r:

Perhaps we should have a poll for which one looks most likely to agree to dodgy Enron/Goldman style accounting. :)

I went for #2. I find the too much make up filthy look quite hot sometimes..:ph34r:

I had to adjust the contrast on my monitor to see her...

Got to be honest, none of them are really doing it for me.... In the end I plumped for No.1 - only because she looks the sweetest and most innocent, thus the most fun trying to corrupt.!

4 nice wholesome and sweet but wonky smile, I like the over processed eyebrows of 12 she looks like a swedish goer.

So there are some ppl on here that work for PWC! Anyone from the Reading branch mail me please.