House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pole

Nazis Were Given ‘Safe Haven’ In U.s., Report Says

No, it's not yet another conspiracy theory. :o

Nazis Were Given ‘Safe Haven’ in U.S., Report Says

A secret history of the United States government’s Nazi-hunting operation concludes that American intelligence officials created a “safe haven” in the United States for Nazis and their collaborators after World War II, and it details decades of clashes, often hidden, with other nations over war criminals here and abroad.

No, it's not yet another conspiracy theory. :o

Well... it is a little bit, isn't it?

In that I thought it was well known that after the war many German scientists were offered visas to take their knowledge to allied countries. We wanted to know all their science (rocket / nuclear/weapons).

It is probably quite likely that Germans with special intelligence/strategic importance could have been offered immunity against prosecution in exchange for their knowledge.

I think I'm more surprised that you are surprised.. :unsure:

Where's the conspiracy?

In that I thought it was well known that after the war many German scientists were offered visas to take their knowledge to allied countries.

Yup, same with Japanese scientists who also performed experiments on humans.

The US Military must have been licking their lips at the chance to get their hands on that research.

In that I thought it was well known that after the war many German scientists criminals were offered visas to take their knowledge to allied countries. We wanted to know all their science (rocket / nuclear/weapons).

The report cites help that C.I.A. officials provided in 1954 to Otto Von Bolschwing, an associate of Adolf Eichmann who had helped develop the initial plans “to purge Germany of the Jews” and who later worked for the C.I.A. in the United States.In a chain of memos, C.I.A. officials debated what to do if Von Bolschwing were confronted about his past — whether to deny any Nazi affiliation or “explain it away on the basis of extenuating circumstances,” the report said.

The report also examines the case of Arthur L. Rudolph, a Nazi scientist who ran the Mittelwerk munitions factory. The report cites a 1949 memo from the Justice Department’s No. 2 official urging immigration officers to let Rudolph back in the country after a stay in Mexico, saying that a failure to do so “would be to the detriment of the national interest.”

Justice Department investigators later found evidence that Rudolph was much more actively involved in exploiting slave laborers at Mittelwerk than he or American intelligence officials had acknowledged, the report says.

I think I'm more surprised that you are surprised.. :unsure:

Where's the conspiracy?

As you may have suspected, I'm not surprised at all by this report.

Another Nazi scare story.

Gets old rehashing 70 year old stories all the time.

When they start putting the American and Israeli war criminals in jail for war crimes against Iraq , Afghanistan ,Palestine etc then i'll show more interest.

That they took the scientists yes. But that they did the same for people like the gestapo commander Klaus Barbie no.

The documentary My Enemy's Enemy (2007) refers.

The Western governments wanted then and continue to want now, that the general public not know about their relationship with Facism. People would join dot's. That's also the reason Rudolf Hess was finally murdered before he could be released and blab the truth.

Barbie was smuggled out of europe to the USA by that lovely 'Christian' organisation known as the vatican.

The Nazi torturer also known as the 'Butcher of Lyon' was protected employed and paid by the us goverment until he was brought finally to justice in France.