House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NW11

Where Will The Big Money To Flow Next?

Stock have boomed and bust, property prices have boomed and crashed and commodities have boomed. Where is the smart to flow next once commodity prices sink

People have been saying that about Japan for years though. What makes you think this will change now?

Oil is a safe bet, and various recovery stocks if you can time it well depending on the sector involved. I'm hunting for small caps relying on small business growth, but timing is key. "SURELY it has hit rock bottom?! .... no i was wrong!" :unsure:

I am a small-cap junkie though - not for wimps!!

Otherwise look into anything benefiting from developing country's growth. This could be an ETF directly linked to those countries, or a UK firm selling stuff to them (like WEIR but maybe too late on that one).