House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nelly

Looks Like The Bbc Are Waking Up

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/template/public...neric%2ConTV.vm

Probably end up like chav swap but at least its on the right lines

From my reading of this it looks like a programme which will advocate buying with friends, work colleagues, complete strangers as a way of getting onto the property ladder.

I think this is very bullish ie. 'house prices are only going to go up so all you wannabe first time buyers are going to have to learn this new art of buying together'.

I've heard some disaster stories of people renting together but 'co-buying' must carry even greater risks. :(

BBC

The BBC are producing a new peak time series called 'Come Buy with Me' focusing on stories of co-buying across the UK. If you are you looking to buy in Cambridge, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Southampton or North London - read on...

The series aims to highlight the contemporary issues surrounding first-time buyers and document the solution of co-buying as an option of getting on the housing ladder.................

Seems like the BBC are not yet ready to stop ramping and are still trying to sucker in gullible people to the top of a hugely over-priced but falling market.

Seems like the BBC are not yet ready to stop ramping and are still trying to sucker in gullible people to the top of a hugely over-priced but falling market.

More crappy, second rate, make the best of it and accept your lot solutions to the basic problem of "I can't afford to live in my own house".

Yes, this is another one of those

"borrow millions/buy with 25 other people/sign up for a shared-ownership flat in Hull/get your parents to put everything they have worked for at risk/buy in Kazakhstan and use the profit as a deposit for a 1-bed in Tottenham/become a BTL magnate and MEW/FTB's just need to be a little creative and think 'outside the box' to get their own home"

-type programmes.

Edited by IPOD

how are they still getting away with this?

if comedy dave didn't make me laugh so much in the mornings i'd have a good mind to join fred and rip up the license.

obviously our complaints about old leather face a couple of months ago were to no avail ....