House Price Crash Forum
Realistbear

Q E In Eurozone Boosts Euro

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-11-12/yen-strengthens-as-stock-declines-increase-safety-demand-amid-euro-crisis.html

Euro Rises From Six-Week Low Against Dollar on Ireland Bailout Speculation
By Catarina "Kat" Saraiva - Nov 12, 2010 4:32 PM GMT
The euro climbed from a six-week low against the dollar on speculation European leaders will support the currency region’s most-indebted nations.

Now, there's one for the books what? Bit of QE in the wings and the fiat goes to Angels High what? Spiffin stuff eh?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-11-12/yen-strengthens-as-stock-declines-increase-safety-demand-amid-euro-crisis.html

Euro Rises From Six-Week Low Against Dollar on Ireland Bailout Speculation
By Catarina "Kat" Saraiva - Nov 12, 2010 4:32 PM GMT
The euro climbed from a six-week low against the dollar on speculation European leaders will support the currency region’s most-indebted nations.

Now, there's one for the books what? Bit of QE in the wings and the fiat goes to Angels High what? Spiffin stuff eh?

Pound seems to be strenghtening against the Euro. It is still grossly undervalued against the Euro in my opinion and a little bit undervalued against the dollar.

Pound seems to be strenghtening against the Euro. It is still grossly undervalued against the Euro in my opinion and a little bit undervalued against the dollar.

I agree.

I agree.

Quite. Our debt is nothing compared with those other countries. And our houses are not crashing like theirs either. Plain saling for us--I think we owe the Maestro Brown a BIG apology what?