House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ralphmalph

Email From Dr Benjamin Bernanke

Dear Sir,

Good day and compliments. I am Dr (Mr) Benjamin Bernanke, Chairman of Federal Reserve of United States of America. This mail will surely come to you as a great surprise, since we never had any previous correspondence. My aim of contacting you is to crave your indulgence to assist us in securing some funds abroad to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude.

Due to poor banking system in America, many subprime borrowers are not paying back mortgages and banks have lost ONE TRILLION TWO HUNDRED BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($1,200bn) so far. This calamity has caused much suffering in my country. To help remedy this situation, our president, Mr Barack Obama, has authorised to be spent a sum of EIGHT HUNDRED NINETY SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS ($897bn) on stimulus plus many other good deeds like cash for clunkers. Unfortunately, since that time, we are being molested and constantly harassed by bond vigilantes who do not care that their reckless and vicious behaviour could ruin our hopes and plans.

To this effect, last year I authorised the printing of ONE TRILLION TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY BILLION ($1,250bn) of United States currency to purchase government securities. To my great shock, this was not enough so I am now buying another SIX HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS ($600bn).

If you forward a modest sum to purchase Treasury notes then I can buy many more of them with my unlimited printing press and their price will rise. I am absolutely positive that this arrangement will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I can offer you generous interest rate of EIGHT TENTHS OF A PERCENT after taxes.

I want you to immediately inform me of your willingness in assisting and co-operating with us, so that I can send you full details of this transaction and let us make arrangement for a meeting and discuss at length on how to transfer this funds.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr (Mr) Benjamin Bernanke

N/B: Please contact Mr Timothy Geithner on this e-mail address for further briefing and modalities.

As doing the rounds on ftalphaville

I wish that I could find the "warning" given to Nigerians about the fraud being perpertrated by the Federal Reserve. I thought that it was funny at the time.

I wish that I could find the "warning" given to Nigerians about the fraud being perpertrated by the Federal Reserve. I thought that it was funny at the time.

:lol:

Apparently the Federal Reserve have offices crammed full of people ringing around people in Nigeria asking for their bank account details to enable them to forward a long lost family member's million dollar inheritance - for a small fee.

:lol:

Apparently the Federal Reserve have offices crammed full of people ringing around people in Nigeria asking for their bank account details to enable them to forward a long lost family member's million dollar inheritance - for a small fee.

I can send them Miriam Abacha's email address, she contacts me a lot....

5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg

Apparently there are no videos available for GEORGE AGDADGWNG0.

They're likely too busy dealing with complaints about him breaching the Federal Reserve's Training Manuals and their patented procedures.

Edited by billybong