House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djchewmacca

Help Anyone? ... Please!

I'm desperately trying to get on the property ladder. Everywhere I go it seems like a dead end.

If anyone wants to help, please do...

[Link to Paypal removed by moderator]

Thank you!

I'm desperately trying to get on the property ladder.  Everywhere I go it seems like a dead end.

If anyone wants to help, please do...

[Link to Paypal removed by moderator]

Thank you!

I'm assuming this is a wind up because nobody on here is that stupid. :P

Guest The_Oldie

Link to Paypal removed from first post in this topic and from members sig.

Who removed the link for Paypal? I want to send this poor muppett some money. They are obviously genuine & desperate. If they buy now they cannot loose as houseprices will rise then they can pay me back when they MEW.

My friend is an official fom the Nigerian high council. He needs to get out of the country quickly. Maybe the two of you can help each other? He says that in exchange for your bank details he can put £50 million in there to get it into the UK. As thanks for your help he's willing to offer to 25% of the sum.

I know where you can pick up a rather good starter kennel for a bag of winalot, complete with tarpaulin roof and tartan rug