House Price Crash Forum

New Ways Bankers Are Spying On You

crash2006

HOLA441

can across this interesting is thisgoing ot be the new norm in this country?

http://finance.yahoo...net#yfi_pf_main

Whats funny about this is that as more and more people are drawn into this 30's style depression and miss a payment or two (often through no fault of their own) - Experian will just be helping ban Xtra millions from doing loan business with the banks or owning a Credit Card!

Or maybe thats the whole point, as the banksters broke their own banks and they don't have any spare to lend whilst they try to refill their empty vaults.

I wonder how millions of people cope in the USA where previously you needed a credit card to buy just about every service.

HOLA442

What i don't get is at what point there is a breach of data privacy. All organisations I have ever worked for have been paranoid about mishandling personal data, but there it seems like a commodity.

If you contact Experian to tell them that something on your file is wrong they deny responsibility. In fact, they go even further. They claim that they cannot remove something if one of their clients will not change the information provided.

I currently have three RBS credit cards showing as in default with outstanding amounts of around £5k on each of them. All 3 were paid off nearly 3 years ago. :angry:

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

...seems a good idea if you have nothing to hide.....keeps out the chancers ...... :ph34r:

Crap - it goes way beyond checking on your bank balance

It is a complete profile of your everyday behaviour - the Ultimate in Big Brother snooping!

Prat!

Edited by erranta