House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byron

Importing Homelessness

Seen it all today. outside Swansea Market was a big issue seller, he asked me if I wanted to buy one. As he had a strong foreign accent I asked him where he was from. Albania!

Seen it all today. outside Swansea Market was a big issue seller, he asked me if I wanted to buy one. As he had a strong foreign accent I asked him where he was from. Albania!

From 1.January 2011, citizens of Albania and Bosnia no longer need a visa to enter the EU.

1.3 million of Albanians have applied for a passport.

From 1.January 2011, citizens of Albania and Bosnia no longer need a visa to enter the EU.

Great news. That won't be a crime wave it will be a tidal wave when they all get here.

You should see Edinburgh. There is an office at the West end where they pick up the Big Issue at the start of the day - all Eastern Europeans. However they look pretty well dressed. Certainly not sleeping rough anyway.

I think the Big Issue started with the best intentions - however now it is nothing more than a job.

Out of a population of 3,143,291