House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

indebted

Shoddy Manufactured Goods

Did to pick the brains of fellow-HPCers!

Anyone got any ideas where I should go to get some metal car parts tested to prove that they are shoddy quality??

Cheers.

Anyone got any ideas where I should go to get some metal car parts tested to prove that they are shoddy quality??

Cheers.

Presumably, you'd have to employ some industry expert to write an opinion - which will cost money. Depends on what you mean by "shoddy" though. It will all depend on the nature of the contract when you bought them and what the product is and what it's designed to do.

More info needed but your first port of call should be whomever you bought them from.

You need to be more specific with the description of shoddy. Are the parts a consumer purchase or are they commercial?

Where were they purchased?

Are they Trademarked?

Are they safe?

Etc.....

If you PM me I'll be able to help.

Cheers.

It's not something to do with a Peugeot diesel engine is it? If so, don't waste your money.

This bunch have done analytical work for OH in the past.

http://www.mastermelts.co.uk/Pages/services.html

Cheers.

If you bought them as an end user and think they are not fit for purpose, the trading standards office will help you.