House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrashedOutAndBurned

Which Pwc Accountant Is The Hottest?

One of Britain's biggest accountancy firms has begun an investigation after male staff circulated an e-mail rating the attractiveness of the company's new female staff.

The e-mail, sent by staff at an Irish office of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), contained images of 13 women who had recently joined the firm as first-year accountancy trainees.

It was initially sent to a group of 17 men within the company with the subject line 'This would be my shortlist for the top ten', but quickly went 'viral' on the internet after being forwarded on to people at other companies.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328718/PricewaterhouseCoopers-staff-rate-attractiveness-female-colleagues-viral-email.html#ixzz1501AslhC

article-1328718-0C063984000005DC-809_634x538.jpg

Which one would you do on the photocopier?

article-1328718-0C063984000005DC-809_634x538.jpg

Which one would you do on the photocopier?

Cripes I think I used to work witn number 5 she was an absolute psycho.... which means she'll go far in accountancy.

1 or 7, although any if they offered.

Hate to think how much PWC has to pay out for breach of privacy, breach of DPA, etc.

1 or 7, although any if they offered.

Hate to think how much PWC has to pay out for breach of privacy, breach of DPA, etc.

what are their criteria for staff recruitment then?

Don't know why anyone is surprised. I know a female friend who went for an interview at one of the Big 4 and one of the interviewers said she had 'gorgeous eyes'. In front of a PANEL interview!

she got the job.

she didn't do anything else - but indicates the sort of hiring criteria for wimmin.

the men, conversely, tend to either be uberhandsome charmers designed to take clients for every penny they have, or ugly geeks who will work 23 hour days due to having no social life and no personal relationship that distracts them from work.

Don't know why anyone is surprised. I know a female friend who went for an interview at one of the Big 4 and one of the interviewers said she had 'gorgeous eyes'. In front of a PANEL interview!

she got the job.

she didn't do anything else - but indicates the sort of hiring criteria for wimmin.

the men, conversely, tend to either be uberhandsome charmers designed to take clients for every penny they have, or ugly geeks who will work 23 hour days due to having no social life and no personal relationship that distracts them from work.

My other half had a similar situation a few years back. She was asked whether she had met anyone since coming to the country (although this was after the interview). Whether she didn't get the job due to her answer is open to debate but the question shouldn't have been asked.

You have to remember that these girls are 21, and have not yet been working for long, so they are bound to look nicer.

To be fair, they do look better than most of the intake from my first year at a big four firm (my wife excluded of course).

edit to add, a similar email went around at my firm, without photos but a spreadsheet (typical accountants) with commentary on the ladies. That one didn't make it into the papers.

Also - not very nice of the mail to publicise it to a wider audience.

I wouldn't bang any of them. They don't deserve a piece of me.

* Not strictly true.

1, 2 & 9 are seriously hot.

I always thought I was more a fan of blonds :huh:

the first two have serious fake tan issues

i like 4 , 9 and 12

Spot which one is actually a "Lizard Person". She'll go the furthest because "they" have planned things that way.

Looks like the head of HR Dublin goes for a "type".

Come on now, fess up: who he has worked in a corporate hasn't done the search for a fit colleague on the intranet?

AB

message to wannabe accountants.

no nose studs, facial tattoos but have nice clean hair.

course, they are all trannies.

Really?

I would have expected a few ladies of Asian descent in a line-up of hot young accountancy babes.

Surely 2 is? Unless she has spent too much time spending our money abroad.Seriously this is a disgracefully sexist thread and should be deplored. 5 & 1,preferably to be serviced concurrently.

When I was at Oxford, the Geography intake were all tall brown-haired, slim good-looking English public schoolboys. With a token ethnic or Celtic girl thrown in to appease the lesbians.

This reminds me of that. 8 of the 13 look _identical_.