House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milton

Usa Loses Control Of 50 United States Nuclear Warheads

The largest national security failure in US history happened last weekend; 50 United States nuclear missiles went offline.

It happened at the FE Warren Air base, outside of Cheyenne, Wyoming, the home to a ninth of the US missile stockpile.

The Air Force were not in direct control of 50 nuclear missiles for almost an hour last weekend.

It was a "significant disruption of service," an Air Force official familiar with the incident tells Danger Room. But not unprecedented: "Something similar happened before at other missile fields." A disruption of this magnitude, however, is considered an anomaly of anomalies.

"Over the course of 300 alerts — those are 24-hour shifts in the capsule — I saw this happen to three or four missiles, maybe," says John Noonan, a former U.S. Air Force missile launch officer - This is 50 ICBMs dropping off at once. I never heard of anything like it."

"There are plans and procedures available to deal with individual broken missiles," Noonan adds, "but they are wholly inadequate to handle an entire squadron of missiles dropping offline."

Additional:

U.S. Air Force officers testified at the Mon Sep 27 2010 National Press Club UFOs & Nuclear Weapons, a power failure cannot shut down multiple nuclear missiles, because each missile is an independent system.

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

Not a word of this on the UK News?

Not a word about the incident which took place over the weekend on the UK news.

Dear Dan1,

I am not being inpertinent, but It seems to me a non story.

The missiles are not going to launch if the communication system goes off-line. Secondly, the missiles are not pre-progammed with a target.

Also once a missile is launced, one is fully committed, as unlike in the films there is no auto-destruct button to press.

Dear Dan1,

I am not being inpertinent, but It seems to me a non story.

The missiles are not going to launch if the communication system goes off-line. Secondly, the missiles are not pre-progammed with a target.

Also once a missile is launced, one is fully committed, as unlike in the films there is no auto-destruct button to press.

Aliens turn off nukes, A non story!!! Are you insane!!??!!