House Price Crash Forum

Ethnic Diversity On Hpc

classixuk

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Im opening a book

How many gay chinese females frequent this site....

I dont think ive ever met one in my life

Fair point, but from the variety of educational material I've watched, it's my understanding that it isn't the sort of thing Chinese girls would necessarily be aware of themselves, until, that is, they attend , say, a pyjama party, and then there they all are on this big bed, with their big, brown eyes, all in pastel pink and blue and yellow winsiette, brushing each others hair, and then one says something like, "ooh, I do like your pj top, could I try it on," and next thing she's saying, "I haven't had much experience kissing men: perhaps I could practice on one of you."

Having seen a number of these films I conclude such events are quite common.....

:D

(Absolutely no offence intended to any oriental females, gay or otherwise, for whom I have a huge soft spot and great respect.)

Edited by Sledgehead

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Harrow,this is Chinese gay lady posting!

One of the last postings sound s like he is ignorant plick.

I also hope for House Plice Clash like my good friend Suzie Wong.

Plices are collapsing in London's Chinatown and so am I with too much liquor.

I must go visit my other friend Monkey.

HOLA449

One of the last postings sound s like he is ignorant plick.

I also hope for House Plice Clash like my good friend Suzie Wong.

Plices are collapsing in London's Chinatown and so am I with too much liquor.

I must go visit my other friend Monkey.

Guess what gesture i'm doing, go on people have a guess.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Sukiyaki would be a Japanese name.. <_<

"Japanese is a monosyllabic language. So, there is a big difference between the words "isho" and "issho" - the first has two syllables, the second three. The basic form is consonant plus vowel. Except for vowels and the letter N, the basic sound units of japanese are "k s t n h m y r w" + one of "a i u e o". Converted to english, there are probably lots more even length words in Japanese than odd. However, you can double the consonant sometimes, for example in the word "haka" if add the doubling symbol between the ha and the ka, it comes out as "hakka".

Because of this, there are no consonant clusters like st, tr, etc. "stack" becomes su ta kku. "elvis" become e ru bi su, since there's no b/v or r/l distinction. Also, there are no articles, plurals or spaces between words. In general to English speakers, spoken Japanese seems easy, but to Japanese, English is really hard."

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node=Japanese

in other words japanese words are constructed (mopstly) with constanant/vowel pairs with 'n', 'tsu'', 'shi', 'kyo' and a few other exceptions at the end and occasional double constanants..

so "mitsubishi", "toyota" ==> japanese..

and "chang" ==> chinese..

U can see the list in the following..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiragana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana

Look at the "Hepburn Romanization of Hiragana" section..

Or could you be a "baka-gaijin" playing games..?

hmmm <_<

- CC

Edited by Wuluf

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

The story of Hui Ying Chang

Hui Ying Chang had just received a phone call confirming her worst fears. Her unscruplous BTL landlord had just sold the dingy badly decorated flat that she called home. Within 28 days Hui Ying and Li Mei her live-in lesbian lover would be homeless. Hui Ying sat despairingly on the grey sofa in the drab little room and wondered about the future. "What will become of me?" she asked the emptiness of the room. "Will I ever have a home again?"

Hui Ying sat in her smart worksuit and cried until her mascara began to run and then stopped and quickly changed into appropriate live-in lover lesbian clothes of pink PJs. At the point Li Mei her lesbian female chinese girlfriend arrived home from work. Li Mei listened to the sad news holding one hand firmly and drying the tearstained face with the other.

Then she announced "Hui Ying, I have a plan. We will be able to buy a home together"

Hui Ying sobbed at this point "It's not possible. We can't afford to, not with the current stretched income multiples"

Li Mei interrupted her "No, this is different! This time I have a plan"

"Go on tell me" Hui Ying beseeched.

"There is a website called housepricecrash.co.uk. We will get all our gay chinese female friends to visit this website and then we help to cause a house price crash and then we will be able to buy somewhere together"

Hui Ying smiled at Li Mei and kissed her tenderly. It was indeed a brilliant plan.

HOLA4415
The story of Hui Ying Chang

Hui Ying Chang had just received a phone call confirming her worst fears. Her unscruplous BTL landlord had just sold the dingy badly decorated flat that she called home. Within 28 days Hui Ying and Li Mei her live-in lesbian lover would be homeless. Hui Ying sat despairingly on the grey sofa in the drab little room and wondered about the future. "What will become of me?" she asked the emptiness of the room. "Will I ever have a home again?"

Hui Ying sat in her smart worksuit and cried until her mascara began to run and then stopped and quickly changed into appropriate live-in lover lesbian clothes of pink PJs. At the point Li Mei her lesbian female chinese girlfriend arrived home from work. Li Mei listened to the sad news holding one hand firmly and drying the tearstained face with the other.

Then she announced "Hui Ying, I have a plan. We will be able to buy a home together"

Hui Ying sobbed at this point "It's not possible. We can't afford to, not with the current stretched income multiples"

Li Mei interrupted her "No, this is different! This time I have a plan"

"Go on tell me" Hui Ying beseeched.

"There is a website called housepricecrash.co.uk. We will get all our gay chinese female friends to visit this website and then we help to cause a house price crash and then we will be able to buy somewhere together"

Hui Ying smiled at Li Mei and kissed her tenderly. It was indeed a brilliant plan.

:):):):):) What happened next... come on come on...What happened next... :):):):):)

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Sukiyaki would be a Japanese name..  <_<

"Japanese is a monosyllabic language. So, there is a big difference between the words "isho" and "issho" - the first has two syllables, the second three. The basic form is consonant plus vowel. Except for vowels and the letter N, the basic sound units of japanese are "k s t n h m y r w" + one of "a i u e o". Converted to english, there are probably lots more even length words in Japanese than odd. However, you can double the consonant sometimes, for example in the word "haka" if add the doubling symbol between the ha and the ka, it comes out as "hakka".

Because of this, there are no consonant clusters like st, tr, etc. "stack" becomes su ta kku. "elvis" become e ru bi su, since there's no b/v or r/l distinction. Also, there are no articles, plurals or spaces between words. In general to English speakers, spoken Japanese seems easy, but to Japanese, English is really hard."

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node=Japanese

in other words japanese words are constructed (mopstly) with constanant/vowel pairs with 'n', 'tsu'', 'shi', 'kyo' and a few other exceptions at the end and occasional double constanants..

so "mitsubishi", "toyota" ==> japanese..

and "chang" ==> chinese..

U can see the list in the following..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiragana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana

Look at the "Hepburn Romanization of Hiragana" section..

Or could you be a "baka-gaijin" playing games..?

hmmm  <_<

- CC

An example of why i like this site! <_<

Admirably followed up by burnt before... i would be speachless if i hadn't just of said somthing then.

:lol:

HOLA4419

The Chuz you sound cool,so witty I break into applause and start crapping.

Here is old Chinese gay joke

What is difference between a plaque and a plick?

Answer A plaque hangs up and a plick hangs down.

Ha bloody ha.

Another bottle please Monkey,you reallly getting me in the mood to buy a 2 room flat in Hackney,East London

HOLA4420