House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackpot06

Any Accountants On Here ?

The vehicle has to be declared as VAT qualifing from new. You only get that if it is used solely for business purposes and will never be used as a private vehicle. However, I think cars sold on lease deals are VAT qualified as they are used in the lease company's business even though they may be leased by a private indivudual.

Commercial vehicles like vans, trucks, etc, are already VAT qualified as you see them advertised as a plus VAT price.

The vehicle has to be declared as VAT qualifing from new. You only get that if it is used solely for business purposes and will never be used as a private vehicle. However, I think cars sold on lease deals are VAT qualified as they are used in the lease company's business even though they may be leased by a private indivudual.

Commercial vehicles like vans, trucks, etc, are already VAT qualified as you see them advertised as a plus VAT price.

Yes you must be registered.Any invoice will show VAT as part of the purchase price.Just reclaim on your next return.I tried it with a car and they wouldn't wear it.