House Price Crash Forum

What's Happened To Spline?

jock1967

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Maybe it's because he model predicts stagnant/slightly rising prices and is being proved wrong?

He's been correct since 2004 as far as I know. Which was quite an achievement, since everyone here was convinced that 2005 was the big one. He also correctly predicted the bounce of 2009 and the recent trend towards falling.

Check the graphs here - they by no means predict stagnant/rising prices consistently.

http://www.houseprices.uk.net/articles/house_price_predictor/

He does seem to have stopped updating his site lately.

HOLA445

He's been correct since 2004 as far as I know. Which was quite an achievement, since everyone here was convinced that 2005 was the big one. He also correctly predicted the bounce of 2009 and the recent trend towards falling.

Check the graphs here - they by no means predict stagnant/rising prices consistently.

http://www.houseprices.uk.net/articles/house_price_predictor/

He does seem to have stopped updating his site lately.

I've not been around that long so can't comment on the accuracy of his previous predictions. I do recall him saying earlier in the year that his forecast points to stagnating prices for a period. I suppose it is to early to draw a conclusion on this but it does seem that the trend has turned down since then.