House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beginner

If Only They Started Selling.

no, as far as I'm aware its genuine

Genuine it may be, but the price offered is awful. Several weeks ago I enquired at a *high-street* goldsmith and they said they'd give £150 for a sovereign (and directed me to a local dealer to get a better price). This website, if real, offers £143 now even after a gold surge.

Terrible option but the chavs will use it for the 143 pence worth of points. A few sovereigns sold way under market value and they can get a free packet of fags.

no, as far as I'm aware its genuine

Ever used it? Looking at the certificate and comparing to the certificate for https://www.tescohelp.com this looks like it's probably a scam. You send them the gold, then email asking where your money is, then phone, then write, then call trading standards then they've gone.

Also aboutus.com lists the website as TeScogOldExchange.com, and compare that page with the aboutus listing for tesco.com!

I'm just about to let tesco know about the site - I'm sure they'll take their brand devaluation pretty seriously.

I'm just about to let tesco know about the site - I'm sure they'll take their brand devaluation pretty seriously.

It's the real thing, unfortunately. Punch in tesco.com, ands take a peek at the bottom right of their homepage .. it's certainly there.

They've never been known for cultivating an overly upmarket clientele, but this sinks them a tad lower.

:o

It's the real thing, unfortunately. Punch in tesco.com, ands take a peek at the bottom right of their homepage .. it's certainly there.

They've never been known for cultivating an overly upmarket clientele, but this sinks them a tad lower.

:o

good lord. you'd think they'd do a better job of setting up their presence then!

Ever used it? Looking at the certificate and comparing to the certificate for https://www.tescohelp.com this looks like it's probably a scam. You send them the gold, then email asking where your money is, then phone, then write, then call trading standards then they've gone.

Also aboutus.com lists the website as TeScogOldExchange.com, and compare that page with the aboutus listing for tesco.com!

Good work that man there.

If they started selling gold and gold coins from the Bereux de change like those vending machines... that would be awesome.., esp with club card points too.

The infrastructure is there already, just need to have a little think.

Im going to get one of thier gold packs and then send them some old crap brass to keep them busy, and the postman. Every little helps.... :)

Better still I gonna send some rocks (which may have traces of gold, even sea water has gold in it) and other heavy objects as they will have to return them by special delivery at their expense.....

1. Returning your gold to you
    1. If we do not give you an Offer because we are unable to verify your items as gold we will notify you of this and find out whether you would like us to send your item(s) back to you or to dispose of them. If you decide that you would like them returned, we will post them back to you within five working days.
    2. If you decide not to accept the Offer within 42 days we will post your gold back to you within five working days.
    3. We will post your gold (or other material, as applicable) back to you via Royal Mail Special Delivery at our expense and will insure it up to a value of £500.
Edited by endgame

Im going to get one of thier gold packs and then send them some old crap brass to keep them busy, and the postman. Every little helps.... :)

Better still I gonna send some rocks (which may have traces of gold, even sea water has gold in it) and other heavy objects as they will have to return them by special delivery at their expense.....

1. Returning your gold to you

1. If we do not give you an Offer because we are unable to verify your items as gold we will notify you of this and find out whether you would like us to send your item(s) back to you or to dispose of them. If you decide that you would like them returned, we will post them back to you within five working days.
    2. If you decide not to accept the Offer within 42 days we will post your gold back to you within five working days.
    3. We will post your gold (or other material, as applicable) back to you via Royal Mail Special Delivery at our expense and will insure it up to a value of £500.

Do it man.

robbing b@stards

They already take your copper from the fancy coin / change machines

Plus charge your for it ;)

I filled a couple of bags of non copper coins and chucked it in the machine, it gave me back useless paper which I then

exchanged for Silver :P